Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Unable top edit gallery permissions
TOPIC: Unable top edit gallery permissions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I sent SLS an email a few weeks ago asking about the status of editing gallery permissions. Their response was to go to the forums for updates. Well, here I am, but there are no updates. SLS has a bizarre definition of customer service.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Any idea on when this will "really" be fixed? If you provide a date, it would be EXTREMELY helpful.

Audubon PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm trying to modify my gallery permissions, and I continue to get the same message that the site is undergoing maintenance. It's been about 3 weeks now. Hell, there have been wars fought and won in less time. There are plenty of computer geeks available if SLS needs help.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
I tried deleting the gallery and creating a new one. Thats a no go!! I am toataly dissapointed with the amount of time it has taken to even address the issues wth the photos and galleriees. I am sure it is well over a month. The other sites that we are involved with seem to have it down to a science. I do not understand how this can happen with a website that has a significant amount of members. I want an upgrade to a lifetime membership for free! I am seriously considering not to continue our subscription when it expires. It would be a shame.

Williamstown NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I found a way to edit your galleries if you have the pictures already uploaded. Just erase the entire gallery and remake it.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Haven't been able to upload anything in over a week or change pics in my private galleries.. :-/

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
5729 Unapproved pix as of this morning!!! WTF management??? We r going on over two weeks with nothing more than a pathetic excuse that the site is undergoing manienance. Knock, Knock, Knock...Anyone home?

Nice customer service for LIFETIME members.

Ocean View DE
Username hidden
(216 posts)
Our pictures are down also , cannot send pics to other couples.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
It's site wide maintenance. They know if affects everyone.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Over a week now and still not able to edit. Maybe if enough people send a message to tech support they will see that a lot of people are affected and not just a few.

Springfield NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
TOPIC: Unable top edit gallery permissions