Unable top edit gallery permissions : Swingers Discussion 2187231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteUnable top edit gallery permissions
TOPIC: Unable top edit gallery permissions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is amazing to me that this site has the audacity and knowingly still charging people when they have known that there site does not work correctly and has not for well over a month now. To me this is at the least unethical if not criminal.

Gardendale AL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Why the hell are we paying for this site?!?! For over a month our pics have been approved for our personal gallery. They say its fixed but we cannot add them to the gallery. A few days to a couple weeks is one thing, but over a month now is absolutely ridiculous, especially since they have the big green banner celebrating their success in fixing these problems! This site and its abilities are very outdated as it is, having these problems only makes us even happier about having joined another site, one that doesnt have these silly issues.

Fredericksburg VA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
This is absolutely absurd. It is letting me download pics. It is telling me the pics are approved. I put them in a gallery, then open the gallery and then I get the DREADED X. What the fuck is going on here?

Staten Island NY

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Saw a great green banner stating image uploads and approvals fixed.... Silly me, I thought that might mean that I would actually be able to edit our galleries. What in the world was I thinking! Should have known better. It's been at least 35 days since this problem started.

Huntersville NC

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Almost a month and our new pictures are not attached anywhere in our galleries or in our picture library. Unbelieveable!!

Williamstown NJ

Username hidden
(5 posts)
AandK, I came here to post exactlty what you did.

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(126 posts)
STILL ISNT WORKING!!

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Update from 3/22:

"Our engineers are currently working on addressing this issue and we expect to have a status update within a few days.

Any / all status updates until the system becomes available again will be posted in this forum on a timely basis. Neither Customer Service nor Technical Support will be able to offer any additional information.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced and appreciate your patience as we work on addressing this issue. "

Update from 3/25:

"We’ll continue working on addressing additional related issues and expect other features to be restored shortly as well.

This thread will be updated as appropriate. Neither Customer Service nor Technical Support will be able to offer any additional information in the interim.

We appreciate your continued patience while these issues are addressed."

Update from 3/28:

"Picture / Gallery editing is currently being addressed and relevant updates will be posted as appropriate to keep you abreast of the progress.

For anyone affected by these issues, thank you for your continued patience."

Update from 4/2:

"Image and Gallery editing is a top priority and we hope to have a final update for you in the next few days.

In the interim, there are a few workarounds for members who would like to share galleries with others.

Blah blah blah

Any additional updates will be posted to this forum as appropriate."

These aren't updates. It's just 4 different posts that all basically say "we don't know wtf is wrong or how to fix it." The most recent "update" even goes so far as to provide us with instructions on how to circumvent some of the gallery problems, possibly thinking that if everyone does it, then it will become the new norm and they don't have to worry about fixing the actual problem.

If you've ever flown commercial, then you've probably been delayed after boarding. You know how the pilot comes on the loud speaker and says "Folks, just a quick update here......there's a few planes ahead of us in line for take off so once they're in the air, we'll taxi out to the runway and be on our way. Should just be just a few minutes." Then you keep getting the same "update" every 5 or 10 minutes over the course of an hour. Yeah, that's what is happening here.

An update is when there is an actual chance in your status or situation. You renew your drivers license when it expires. You update it when your address changes. Big difference. We aren't being updated on anything because nothing has changed. And it's been damn near a month now. I know the oldest "update thread" is just shy of 3 weeks, but people were bitching about it for at least a week prior to that.

I really want to get a job working for this website. Not because I'm going to fix it, I just want to collect a paycheck for doing absolutely nothing. Hey, this would be a perfect job for Robert_Hill.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
so basically, if I am reading correctly, you have to completly DELETE a gallery if you wish to remove permissions... so if I have granted 10 people permission to view a gallery, and only wish to remove 1, then tough luck, because the entire gallery has to be deleted???

with fixes like this, who needs a broken website???

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(426 posts)
The updates are at the top of this forum section (Website). There are 4 of them titled "Image Related Issues".

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1862 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Unable top edit gallery permissions