Unable top edit gallery permissions : Swingers Discussion 218723101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteUnable top edit gallery permissions
TOPIC: Unable top edit gallery permissions
Created by: R3MY
Original Starting post for this thread:
I don't know if this is an issue just for me, or maybe paid accounts? But other people have opened their albums and I cannot. It says that editing is undergoing maintenance until further notice. But I have had people open albums for me no problem while I still cannot.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am still unable to edit any pictures or galleries! I don't want to upload any more pics until the problem is resolved. I even tried creating a new gallery with the pics to edit that way and it still did not work. What is going on, we are lifelong members and are not getting the benefits we paid for!!!!

Concord NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Dear Members,

As noted below, the "Manage Galleries" feature has been reactivated which once again allows the addition and removal of member permissions and images in existing galleries.

Changing permissions and / or images no longer requires the creation of new galleries.

The "Edit Image" modifications are still ongoing and the feature will be reactivated at a later date.

Please see the top of the Website forum for additional updates.

Thank you, SLSQuality

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(483 posts)
Hey Hey its fixed! We can edit our galleries now.

Username hidden
(30 posts)
Not sure if we are just lucky, but we are able to edit our galleries again! I probably should be finding some wood to knock on as I don't want to jinx it.

Huntersville NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I see the celebratory green banner is gone, does that mean they are finally admitting defeat? I mean it was kind of counterproductive to put up a banner saying its fixed when, you know, it wasnt! All that did was get hopes high and create more anger when it still didnt work. You obviously dont use the money we pay you to upgrade any of the features of this outdated format, so why dont you, like the previous poster said, use some of it to hire people that actually have the ability to fix the problems. Its time to stop thanking us for our patience as you continue to "try"to fix the problems and time you reward us for our patience by having them finally actually fixed and compensating the paying customers for the lack of features that our paid subscription include. I pay every three months and so far two of those months have been affected by the ongoing issues. You do the math and get back to me!

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
SLS Quality, instead of constantly thanking us for our "patience" why don't you fix the fucking problem. Spend some of the money we paid you to hire someone who knows what they're doing. Three days ago you said you hope to have it fixed by the end of the week. That's more BS. You have been telling us you were working on it for two months. My grandmother could have fixed it by now.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Ill believe it when I see it! If I wasnt paying for this site it wouldnt be such a big deal... but I am, so it is.

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Good Morning Members,

Many of you have been waiting patiently for the editing feature to be reactivated and we greatly appreciate your patience.

As a part of addressing known image related issues, the SwingLifeStyle team is currently focusing on the "Edit" feature for Pictures / Galleries.

We're hopeful that we'll be able to provide a final status update indicating that this feature is back online and fully functional by the end of this week.

A new status update will be posted at the top of the "Website" forum when additional information becomes available.

Thank you, SwingLifeStyle Team

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(483 posts)
We are unable to edit our pics too,very upsetting!!!

Tecumseh KS
Username hidden
(1 post)
ya been having the same problem with editing our galleries for about 2 months now. hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Unable top edit gallery permissions