Tycoon : Swingers Discussion 888511083
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteTycoon
TOPIC: Tycoon
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   83 to 92 of 239   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We really enjoyed playing and will keep trying to master this thing. Fun game! We profited somewhere in the neighborhood of less than minimum wage but still had a blast. Hopefully the rest of you are doing better than we did last night.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Was working for me yesterday, but will not load today :(. Dying to play again.

Crestview FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Capricorn, Determination.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Yess!! Finnally got to level 5....after the 50th time...Cum to Club Nice or the Purple Palace...Lets get naked and have a good time..

Torrance CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
If a blank screne pops up, do not close it, just minimize it. Then the game will proceed. (I don't know the "technical" reason, I just know it has something to do with the connection)

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Anyone else having problems with the game locking up and booting you. I think it is causing other problems with the site as well. I tried to reply to an e-mail and it logged me out. Other than that the game is ok.

Ellenburg Depot NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Firefox thinks the HighScore link is a popup rather than a link and blocks it. You can simply tell firefox to allow swinglifestyle.com to open the link and the score will post.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
The first two list of items to buy must be completed before year one ends. The last two list of items need to be purchased before year two ends in order to 'win'. It is a challenge to win.

There probably won't be additions or changes to this version of the game, only bug fixes. I have already begun the sequel, "Swing Club Tycoon, Island Retreat" That will be in beta in a couple weeks I hope.

I'll look into the score posting issue with FireFox.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
after buying everything in the first segment and 2 things in the second within the first year,i have a failed business.what determines a "failed business"?....and my high points wont show either.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
My problem solved by clicking the tab at top. My high score of 34,612 did not post either...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   83 to 92 of 239   End
TOPIC: Tycoon