Tycoon : Swingers Discussion 888511023
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteTycoon
TOPIC: Tycoon
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   23 to 32 of 239   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is maintenance at early morning hours you just had to give it a few minutes. It's up now.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(598 posts)
As of 0250 CST t 8-13-2008 the game won't load up. Bummer too cause I had a wicked high score...:( Oh well, I am so addicted I will just keep trying

Seminole OK
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Had an Idea for a situation to occur..

Similar to the streaking in the parking lot..

A female patron decides to play LAdy Godiva, just as a undercover news crew pops up..

Invite them in and grant an interview

Ban the female patron and call the lawyers

Give free admissions to all the people in the parking lot

Pine Bush NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
You definitely got me & the hubby hooked, it took me a little while to get the whole club set up, but I finally did make a profit with a full club and 10 weeks left. Hubby's club is still a flop....we've been trying to get on all night and it won't load anymore....hope to see it back on soon. Can't wait for the next addition...Cheley

Saint Cloud FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Fun game! I first tried it last night. I kept the Cover up to keep the patronage down to around 200 people at first, it seemed crowded with more! LOL! But I did well that game. Better with the second game, and my best was third as I got the feel of it. After that, I kept getting things like "oysters" twice.

I'll try some more tomorrow! but over all, a fun little game!!! Can't wait for "Island".

(Why do people say "can't wait..." when they really have no choice but to wait?)

Auburn AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
i get to the second year

Gainesville TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Oh yeah, when it mentions some customers suggested a TV, get the most expensive set-up - naked bodies, oh la la... That's a sign the customers loved it. Do not tend bar yourself, and do not ever do nothing! Hire a temp. Another club offers birthday for free, Offer the six person deal - everyone's elated. Error about a WWII customer party, promote it - all the guys come in cami's and the women come commando!

I also fluctuate the entry fee and advertising up every turn. I watch the $$$ and admission numbers to see how they relate. Too little advertising only increasing 1 person at a time. Too much advertising will result in the same headcount as a much lesser number and decrease profits. But I still haven't figured out what combination works best yet. For real business, the rule of thumb is typically invest 10% of your sales revenue to advertising. That calculation doesn't hold true here. I start at 300 and eventually build somewhere over 500-600 towards the end - NOT SAYING THAT'S THE MAGIC NUMBERS THOUGH!!!

Coronado CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I asked the 8M person, he said it was a glitch - he usually scores between 18-22k. My first time, I got lucky and scored 31k and never close again. What I found so far is Go Streaking with everyone - it builds fame and loyalty, Hire a Discount Exterminator - he does a great job for half the price, Apologize to the customers for running out of mixers - they don't mind Vodka mixed with Vodka. There are a few others... I am still trying to narrow down better choices to use my free time. I remember the first time, my attendance was something like 350-400 almost every week for the last 52 weeks and I can't recreate that attendance since...

Coronado CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Alright, what's the secret to get 8 million...or is this yet another glitch?

Spring Hill WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We were wondering how our operation would be shut down by someone streaking in the neighboring parking lot. Where is the "hire a lawyer" button?

One ought be able to file for an emergency injunction against the closing, and a civil suit to seek damages, since their actions are outside both due and established process. If we met the established fire/health codes and have appropriate licenses to open our doors, unless life or health is at immediate risk, they would hard pressed explaining to the judge why a business was shut down instead of being given a fine and chance to dispute said fine -- or further explain why other businesses in town were not given any punishment when police were called because of people streaking in neighboring parking lots......where's the number for Dewey, Cheatem and Howe? I smell a huge out of court settlement....

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   23 to 32 of 239   End
TOPIC: Tycoon