Tycoon : Swingers Discussion 8885110202
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteTycoon
TOPIC: Tycoon
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   202 to 211 of 240   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I need a little help here Webbie !

Profits are subtracted not added and my visitor counter never registers more then zero !

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Constructive criticism is welcome, if you only have complaints you're just wasting time. The entire design is just temporary as I work out the details of the game. Once the game is built, the design will probably change. I am not happy with the way it works either, but I don't want to do a redesign at this point.

All forms of staff is an undeveloped part of the game, as indicated on the manage tab as grayed out. It may just become part of the management decisions, but for now I will keeping it out.

Hiring of entertainers meaning a clown a sword swallower or a prostitute? Not sure I get it.

Other event

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
We need more ideas for management decisions and other things that happen. I'm all ears.

The 9000 is a bug I'll look into. The popup on the left is by design, so you can see the new additions that are possible.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Can't wait for more working levels, love the game, only suggestions I have would be "save" option, and possibly more managment decisions which affect profits. Additional purchases as mentioned by others will be great also, but I am sure that will come with further levels.

Berlin NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
A new version is up with 4 levels.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Got to love those full moons and power failures!!

Palestine TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Pool, Hot tub and all that are already in the next release, I just need to work out a few more bugs.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
How about some pool tables.Indoor heated pool?

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I hope to have level 3 and 4 done today and then open it up to more beta testers. The new levels will complete the first club. Additional levels will be a new club.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
I loved the game and it would be great if we're able to save where we left off at. This way we can come back to it later on. How about options on the kind of layouts for the club we would like to use as well.

Oakland Gardens NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   202 to 211 of 240   End
TOPIC: Tycoon