Tycoon : Swingers Discussion 8885110191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteTycoon
TOPIC: Tycoon
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   191 to 200 of 239   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I thought about having it pop up in a different color at least, it's just not that easy to do. I guess I'll need to crack open a book and figure it out.

I spend so much time on development I don't get to play. How in the world to people get such high scores?

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
I originally wanted to start the game off with a price/advertising number in place, to help avoid problems like this with someone not being close enough to figure out what's wrong. Maybe that's what I need to go ahead and do.

FYI, if you loose money, all it says is something is terrible wrong, with no hints at all.

I'll put some thought into how to best approach this.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
How about tarot card reading,belly dancing lessons,massage chairs and/or the art of erotic massage classes,theme rooms ,love swings,naked trapeze woman,dance cages,hotel/motel suites (for overnight stays), a dungeon room below the pool with a swim up window...........;)

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Thanks M ! I guess I under estimated the power of advertising ! ;0

Only 21 weeks to second level and completed that by week 48 !

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
"If you don't set an appropriate price and advertising, no one will come to your club and you'll loose money. Negative profits are subtracted, I guess I should try to have it say 'loss' rather than a negative profit.

Click manage and try some numbers. If you are WAY off your staff will let you know. "

I have tried quite a few reasonable scenarios and have made the best choices with management decisions but still EVERYTHING is subtracted . eg. ($100=price , $40=advertising) Week 1 - -$640 (expenses+advertising) Week 2 -$640 Week 3 -$640 Week 4 - Holiday weekend, profits soar !! -$1240 etc. etc. My loyalty and fame increases with each week but the visitors do not ! I buy the minimum to start up and within 26 or so weeks the remaining $19,000 is depleted .

Not once in ANY scenario has money been added to my account no matter how sucessfull !

"G"

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
The examples you provide are events and parties for groups, not brick and mortar swing clubs. Perhaps a future level can be about parties and such which include those types of things.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
I've been to many clubs but have never seen entertainment of any sort. I can understand entertainment at a house party or convention or something. I have seen special events or competitions, like limbo...., but I just don't get the entertainment concept. I do plan to incorporate special events at some point.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
We don't want to do overly negative things like a police raid.

Franchise is one of many possible things we may do for the future.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
Advertising is critical to any business. Of course money spent on advertising is an expense that must be paid, so it come out of profit. Advisors should not tell you to reduce if it's already 0. What was your entry fee at the tiem.

Also, a negative advertising budget should not be allowed and I'll fix that.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
If you don't set an appropriate price and advertising, no one will come to your club and you'll loose money. Negative profits are subtracted, I guess I should try to have it say 'loss' rather than a negative profit.

Click manage and try some numbers. If you are WAY off your staff will let you know.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   191 to 200 of 239   End
TOPIC: Tycoon