Tycoon : Swingers Discussion 8885110172
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteTycoon
TOPIC: Tycoon
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   172 to 181 of 239   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I enjoy this game, looking forward to more levels. By the way any idea why the music keeps starting and stopping and cutting out?

London KY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
That was fun! First time to play and had everything by week 90 something. Then it was just playing it out. Kept hoping for more surprises at the end.

Would be nice if the song changed. The repetitive "put your hands up in the air" got buggy after a short time so I turned down the speakers. LOL!

Sex swings, sybian, massage tables, shadow dance screens, drink specials, and valet parking would be a good additions, along with a few more "surprise" happenings. Sewage problems, hot tub mishaps??? Maybe a resident photographer, and/or an erotic sex toy/clothing boutique to increase revenues?

Gonna have to play it again... This time I plan to kick ass! *winks*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Over 21k ...woo hoo!

I think we found our calling (LOL)

Exton PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Great game and it would be better if there was a theme night

Aston PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are really enjoying playing the game. Here's a few idea/suggestions. When you get to the last week. Depending on how much money you have. Be able to buy/start a second club and see if you can build that one as well. Also be able to pick theme nights for free or a cost. Offer some kind of way theme rooms (moon room, jungle room, office room, school room; play naughty teacher and/or student). Like the dungeon room idea. Hope this helps out some.

Sherry & Shawn

Oberlin PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Fun game. It took me about 47 weeks to build it completely out. Lots of fun. Wonder what it takes to build a REAL club?

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi,

I played once yesterday and then again today and noticed a few things. Yesterday, the starting cash was very low, today it was well over 100,000 so it only took a couple of weeks to get through the first year, and then a short time to build out everything with about a year left.

When there was some controversy, I got xxxx.4 for the profits for the week. I'm still seeing an extra bed outside of the back group area. At one point after buying the final thing, a "Buy" button was hanging out for a round or two with nothing to buy. How about a dungeon area for the club members.

All in all, it's coming along pretty well.

Rich.

Jay VT
Username hidden
(7 posts)
All High scores were reset. New version online.

The game is currently very easy to win, I'll be fine tuning it tomorrow.

We need ideas for the three things that occur, please post your ideas.

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
I would like to be considered for beta testing. I know am new life member but have been on sls over a year. Thanks

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Fixed.

New features: Time Management Fast Forward to next song.

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   172 to 181 of 239   End
TOPIC: Tycoon