Tycoon : Swingers Discussion 8885110142
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteTycoon
TOPIC: Tycoon
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   142 to 151 of 239   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Make me a list, PLEASE, with any ideas you have.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
ok what's this game? I use to be good at video games.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Here are some ideas that would make the game a lot more fun and challenging.

1. Add management options to choose from such as advertising options. 2. Create choices for the advertising options such as: a. Various drink specials b. Discount tickets c. VIP passes d. Internet Advertisement 3. Make the free time decisions more “training” based to improve business and move the promotions to the advertising options. 4. Add employee management options that affect the business such as: a. Adding bartenders b. Adding a waitresses c. Adding a bouncer d. Men’s room attendant 5. Have more frequent pop up decisions stick to humorous business challenges such as: a. Someone wanting to book a private party b. Handling a group of rowdy patrons c. A club raid d. A power failure 6. Add income items in the build list such as: a. A flower girl b. Stuffed animal vendor c. Pole dance lessons d. A toy shop e. An lingerie shop f. Condom machines

I could go on with a list of hundreds of things but I am sure you get the general idea now…..

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Some Suggestions: Options to clean or replace mattress after such room is built. There is a cost each time and attendance/loyalty is affected by how often it is done.

Hire a bouncer and select the bouncer type which determines attendance, cost, and changes the likely hood of bad events happening. Bouncer type could be skinny guy, Mr.T type, commando chick, etc.

Funny Decisions / maybe to weird Stray dog enters club: 1.Chase away (bites emp or cust) 2.Feed (stays and gets too frisky (loose customers) 3. Ignore (customer adopts and takes home). Customer is caught with drugs: 1. Call cops (everyone is strip searched, pretty easy!) 2. Share drugs (club gets way out of hand, cops come & loose loyalty) 3. Remove and ban customer (loose 2 customers but gain loyalty and fame)

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We're enjoying it!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9005 posts)
Bug found, noticed several times in the last couple builds that loyalty randomly goes to negative numbers with no announcement or reason.

Woodbridge VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Very cool but just one more thing to keep me distracted from work

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
Got to say ..love the game.. matter of fact I have been playing it now for about an hour.. So here are some suggestions.. Choose types of ads.. internet .. print .. radio? Types of Bar stock .. cheap stuff or high end.. You can add the always fun option of say starting your club attatched or not attatched to a hotel.. or then there is hosting options maybe you can pick theme nights as an ongoing thing.. or holiday celebration events.. Also there could be bad rap.. right so your club gets a bad rap from either a competitor ..or your club has a series of bad things happen.. and you have to spend to copensate for it ..via ads.. or whatever might be the bad rap.. or for that matter you host raiding parites on other clubs..and try to steal members.. I think you guys are on to a great thing .. keep it up!!

Howell MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The game is great. lots of fun. Can wait to see where it goes. Need more pop up extras. First time I played they came up alot but now only once or twice in game. Great job with it.

Beaver PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
the music sucks ... lol .. but the game is great

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(122 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   142 to 151 of 239   End
TOPIC: Tycoon