Tycoon : Swingers Discussion 888511031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteTycoon
TOPIC: Tycoon
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 239   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Alright, what's the secret to get 8 million...or is this yet another glitch?

Spring Hill WV

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We were wondering how our operation would be shut down by someone streaking in the neighboring parking lot. Where is the "hire a lawyer" button?

One ought be able to file for an emergency injunction against the closing, and a civil suit to seek damages, since their actions are outside both due and established process. If we met the established fire/health codes and have appropriate licenses to open our doors, unless life or health is at immediate risk, they would hard pressed explaining to the judge why a business was shut down instead of being given a fine and chance to dispute said fine -- or further explain why other businesses in town were not given any punishment when police were called because of people streaking in neighboring parking lots......where's the number for Dewey, Cheatem and Howe? I smell a huge out of court settlement....

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
I had some thing that happen it said i had bad food even when I did not have a food bar yet it messed up my hole game

Delphi IN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Not to be a complainer...but how did the top score become over 8 million points? Think there may be a software issue here?

Birmingham MI

Username hidden
(35 posts)
Progress on the next game is slow, it may be a while.

As for this game, doing well is all about figuring out the ever changing sweet spot, and of course a bit of luck.

Making the most of advertising and admission is critical and the sweet spot changes constantly. Nudging the price and or advertising a bit each way will help you find the best combination. But, that combination changes each turn.

Don't wait for the game to tell you your price is too low, or advertising is too high. IF the game tells you your price or advertising are off, you are far away from the sweet spot and not running your club very well.

The first year is critical, if you're not doing well at the end of the first year, start over.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
how do you get to lev 5

Delphi IN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
is 2 years leavel 5 cause i ran out of things to buy but highest score is 22,489...it needs more levels?...

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(26 posts)
works fine now

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Not able to get in either

Bella Vista AR

Username hidden
(1 post)
I have been trying to log into the game all day and have not been able to do so(even rebooted twice). Anyone else having the same issue? Please help.

La Vergne TN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 239   End
TOPIC: Tycoon