Tycoon : Swingers Discussion 8885110231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteTycoon
TOPIC: Tycoon
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   231 to 239 of 239 
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly,

I was able to name my club when I played yesterday.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
You should have a black speaker icon in the top left corner of the game that you can click on to turn the sound on and off.

CustomerService -Wayne

Fort Wayne IN
Username hidden
(194 posts)
It's just a game.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
loved the game but need more levels completed it with much time to spare.

Felton PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Great ideas, most of the additions to the club we already have, but I totally forgot about a stripper pole!!

This is a single developer thing right now, me. We tried to hire a flash guru a few times and it never worked out.

As for help, it would be on a volunteer basis, if someone wants to design more room or entire clubs for additional levels that would be fantastic. They would need to be draw in flash to keep file size small. Then again gif and jpg are not all that big and can be loaded on the fly.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Can't believe there isn't more funny stuff to go wrong, additions to make, and piles of suggestions in here already...

Full Moon, everyone's home tonight... --- loud group of 'verticals' shows up at wrong club... --- Mens room stinks, no more tacos on the snack bar! --- Beer is sour, what do you do? a: replace beer b: give people drink coupons c: Beer-t-shirt contest! --- Sales rep accidentally covers dance floor in lube.... --- Pregnancy, and they came back to find the father... (that might be a little far, but it could be a 'warning' idea) --- Stuff to add... parking, camping area, vendor corner, stripper pole, portable hot tubs... pool table, dart area, kitchen, "hospitality" area upstairs... the list just makes it self to us...

This could actually be a lot of fun, is it a group or single developer project? Are you looking for volunteers (flash / design nerds, etc...) or anything like that (ok, now he's pandering...lol)

Irving TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Yes, this is just training and working out the bugs.... future levels will add more complexity to the game, assuming there is enough interest to justify more levels. Suggestions for more funny stuff to go wrong?

I just put up a newer version, expect new versions quite a bit.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Need to get more levels, got though level 2 on the 1st try with time to spare.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
For bug reports, suggestions and comments about Swing Club Tycoon. This game is currently in beta testing, only a limited number of members have access. We need some testing and suggestions for additional problems and choices to be made. Please report spelling problems and such here as well.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   231 to 239 of 239 
TOPIC: Tycoon