Two suggestions : Swingers Discussion 41676
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteTwo suggestions
TOPIC: Two suggestions
Created by: sexymdcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
couplelookingPa, Thanks for your input. We both thought that you just couldn't save any of the pics on SLS. Hmmmm, maybe we should delete some of them.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
Yes, we do what we can to protect pictures, but there are still ways to get copies of them. That is just the nature of the way the web browser works.

If you have the ability, one good way to protect your pictures is to put your username across the middle of the picture. Most picture collectors aren't going to bother copying a picture with a username stamped on it.

Washington Crossing PA
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Penbuttons, What did you mean by collecting pics? As far as I know there is no way to save any pics that you view while in SLS.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
You can do a search for a couple with Bi Male or female. You just select what you want, it does work, just not obvious that it can be done.

As for blocking your profile from members that don't have pics, I doubt we will do that, but maybe it can not display your pics unless they have pics. That, however, would only encourage people without pics to upload fake pics.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Okay, Im going to play devil's advocate here:

Lets say that a large majority block profiles without pictures. So when a new or inexperienced user logs on -- the site looks 'unpopulated' essentially. IOW - if I have no pics and log in then the 'large majority' of the actual membership base (free or otherwise) is hidden from my view.

That wouldn't fair well for bosting membership at all.

(takes off the devil suit)

The happy medium imho, would be to disallow contact from profiles that have no pics. This would provide newbies or inexperienced members an opportunity to view the maximum membership base - but until a pic is posted no contact is permitted.

Similiar to what everyone present has agreed on, but only the ability to make actual contact has been removed, not the ability for non-pictured profiles to view my info. This would also kinda act like an incentive to post one!

INPUT = formatcurrency(.02)

Ziggy

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
If my math is correct that would be 6 couples/ladies in agreement in the last 27 days. I wouldn't say a lot of support, but definitely support....lol. You can always send the webmaster an e-mail. From past experience, he does read the forums and will chime in when there begins to be a few people responding to the issue.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I like the idea about hiding profiles from those without pictures.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Two suggestions