THANKS to the webmaster : Swingers Discussion 34091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteTHANKS to the webmaster
TOPIC: THANKS to the webmaster
Created by: ohcplbdsm
Original Starting post for this thread:
For providing and upkeeping this GREAT site. Just wanted everyone to know how great these people are. I had a slight problem in that the forums were not displaying properly in Netscape running on Linux. To put this in perspective I'd be willing to bet that "Netscape running on Linux" accounts for MAYBE 0.001% of the hits on this site. I wrote a note to tech support and did not really expect anything to be done (but I had my hopes). At best, I figured "someday" I would be able to again fully utilize the site using netscape . I even informed them that I did have another browser on Linux that did work with the forums. Instead of it working "someday", it was working again within a day or two. Granted the forum pages were being worked on at that time but they were interested to know if it was working again for me and it was. I might also point out that being a "lifetime" member that if these people were just "in it for money" that I am one step BELOW a "free" member, that is with a free member you have incentive to "please" as they might become a paying member. My Conclusion: Webmaster and Mrs.Webmaster just want to have the BEST site on the net. So if ever something "isn't working" or "some other site has this or that feature" just let them know (I saw some people b|tc#ing in some other threads awhile back). If it can be fixed, it will. If it can be added it will. Some things take a little time to get bugs worked out. My Point: EVERYBODY who uses this site (free or paid) should send a big THANKS for the effort these people put into creating and keep-up of this site. You may use this thread or your own to keep their email down please.

THANK-YOU

***note: the problems I had would have been similar symtoms but different resolving than the problems with Internet Explorer and the forums about a week or so ago.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We joined about 1-1/2 years ago, when it was a baby site. :)

It has really come a long way, better than ever, and it was already good. Some people ask us if we are on alt. Not to dis alt., it was okay, but we say, "No, we are lifers on SLS. We are getting enough action over there, so we quit alt."

The last M&G in Reading a fewpeople asked some of us SLS-ers, who were all flirting and hanging out together in a big fun group, if we were on Alt. We said, "No! SLS!" and they said, "I have to join YOUR site."

Thanks, webmistress and webmaster.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Hey. I'd like to issue a complaint. It's been several hours since the latest major new feature. Who said you were allowed to sleep and eat?

Seriously, as a couple who have put sites together for a living, we've got to really praise the SLS team for doing an absolutely great job. Even the "new and buggy" features work better and are better thought out than the "finished" features on other sites.

Bellevue WA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Thank you all.

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
I agree, the webmaster does a nice job with this site, Im here alot and to me it was worth the 99.00 lifetime member ship. Good job webby and keep it up :)

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
For providing and upkeeping this GREAT site. Just wanted everyone to know how great these people are. I had a slight problem in that the forums were not displaying properly in Netscape running on Linux. To put this in perspective I'd be willing to bet that "Netscape running on Linux" accounts for MAYBE 0.001% of the hits on this site. I wrote a note to tech support and did not really expect anything to be done (but I had my hopes). At best, I figured "someday" I would be able to again fully utilize the site using netscape . I even informed them that I did have another browser on Linux that did work with the forums. Instead of it working "someday", it was working again within a day or two. Granted the forum pages were being worked on at that time but they were interested to know if it was working again for me and it was. I might also point out that being a "lifetime" member that if these people were just "in it for money" that I am one step BELOW a "free" member, that is with a free member you have incentive to "please" as they might become a paying member. My Conclusion: Webmaster and Mrs.Webmaster just want to have the BEST site on the net. So if ever something "isn't working" or "some other site has this or that feature" just let them know (I saw some people b|tc#ing in some other threads awhile back). If it can be fixed, it will. If it can be added it will. Some things take a little time to get bugs worked out. My Point: EVERYBODY who uses this site (free or paid) should send a big THANKS for the effort these people put into creating and keep-up of this site. You may use this thread or your own to keep their email down please.

THANK-YOU

***note: the problems I had would have been similar symtoms but different resolving than the problems with Internet Explorer and the forums about a week or so ago.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: THANKS to the webmaster