Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › SwingLifeStyle Radio Preview
TOPIC: SwingLifeStyle Radio Preview
Created by: SLSQuality
Original Starting post for this thread:

Dear Members,

SwingLifeStyle is today introducing a beta Preview of our new Internet radio station, SwingLifeStyle Radio.

SwingLifeStyle Radio, which will be available to SLS members and others worldwide will play the best of Adult Dance, Contemporary and Top 40 hits.

SwingLifeStyle Radio will be available via your favorite web browser or popular music players.

To launch SwingLifeStyle Radio, click the SLS Radio link below the Home link in the left navigation section of the site. You may then listen in your browser or click the icon for one of the music players included in the popup window.

Music players may be downloaded from:

- Windows Media Player (download)
- Winamp (download)
- Real Player (download)
- iTunes / Quicktime (download)

Possible Issues for SwingLifeStyle Radio Preview

During this testing Preview of the new SLS Radio, there may be some issues and we’ll be working on them before our official launch.

Possible Issues:

- The radio may not play in some versions of Internet Explorer (IE), Safari (for Windows) and possibly other browsers.

- After launching the radio station in affected browser versions, the following error may be displayed in the popup window “Error: Unsupported audio type or invalid file path” or the radio stream may simply not play.

If this happens, you may listen to the radio by clicking the icon in the popup window for a music player installed on your computer. Music players may be downloaded from the links above.

- If you are using a popup blocker, you may be required to allow popups for swinglifestyle.com in order for the radio window to launch.

Enjoy the broadcast!

We hope you enjoy listening to SwingLifeStyle Radio during this test Preview and look forward to your feedback.

Thanks
SwingLifeStyle Team

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 104
User Details are only visible to members.
Is there a schedule of hosts anyplace?

Albany NY
Username hidden
(623 posts)
Music player is fantastic!! Thanks SLS!!!! MickinMn

Cambridge MN
Username hidden
(3 posts)

Cambridge MN
Username hidden
(3 posts)

Cambridge MN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
"Hey Everybody, I love being here!! Love the music too!!"

We love you being here too. We also love your header, saying you are 50 while your profile says 46. We love that you have a new profile, no profile pictures and a free membership.

That should be music to everyone's ears! ;-)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3029 posts)
Hey Everybody, I love being here!! Love the music too!!

Leesburg GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
This is not too bad for background music as we try yo add more people to our group ... i just wish that adding could be done more quickly and in a broader scope than a single profile at a time ... perhaps with a feature that allowed you to invite everyone within a 150 mile radius to join your group at once ???

Anyways ... the music is not bad !!!

Austin TX
Username hidden
(484 posts)
I WILL SAY THIS YOUR MUSIC IS OFF THE CHAIN. "DALE PAPA WEEEEPPPPAAA" OMG. HIT IT. I'M AM DANCING MY ASS OFF. DEEP BASE HOUSE....

U R THE "BEST" BTW I CAN HOUSE THIS MUSIC 24/7 NYC STYLE.

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Anybody ever hear of a radio show that started about 8 years agi...first of its kind in ohio...called the Bandit Show? Was a husband and wife team with a deep throated extra dj....very controversial in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky at the time.

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Missing Living Sexy Radio at 8PM. :( Lots of people want talk and just music tonight....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 104
TOPIC: SwingLifeStyle Radio Preview
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.