Something Wierd in the search function : Swingers Discussion 205959
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSomething Wierd in the search function
TOPIC: Something Wierd in the search function
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have two nearly identical saved searches. The only difference between them is that one is limited to 15 miles and the other is set to 50 miles. I just noticed that the 15-mile search returns 114 hits while the 50 mile search returns 26 hits! How is it possible for the narrower search to have more hits than the wider search when all other parameters (I checked) are identical??? Something is Whacked in the 'search' routine on SLS!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
correction; the wider search is 75 miles, not 50. How can there be fewer swingers within a 75 mile circle of us than there are within a 15 mile circle??

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(774 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We have two nearly identical saved searches. The only difference between them is that one is limited to 15 miles and the other is set to 50 miles. I just noticed that the 15-mile search returns 114 hits while the 50 mile search returns 26 hits! How is it possible for the narrower search to have more hits than the wider search when all other parameters (I checked) are identical??? Something is Whacked in the 'search' routine on SLS!

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(774 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Something Wierd in the search function