Single people joining this site : Swingers Discussion 338371011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSingle people joining this site
TOPIC: Single people joining this site
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no problem with singles being on this site as long as they are here to swing if they are here to use this site as a dating service then they don't belong here. It make it easier to approve a single that is Bi than one that is straight, at least the bi person would have something for both parts of a couple.

Camino CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Thread moved here from New Forums

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Singles meeting singles does have a place on this site. After all, swinging is for anyone who desires to meet people with sex as the ultimate goal. We have read profiles where 2 single people found each other and are now a couple looking to hook up for fun and we think this is great, kinda like the best of both worlds. We certainly wouldn't turn down 2 swingers who got together as a couple.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
There are many singles sites, but I guess some singles come here looking to hook up with another single that is in the lifestyle, so they can be a lifestyle couple. It would be difficult to find a single on a regular site that was in the lifestyle, but it may be just as difficult here ;-)

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
To "fatdickmatt": I am the lady of our couple, not the male. And if you read my post, you would know that i am not trying to banish the single folks here. As i said in my first post, the single people looking to swing are fine, hell great even. They definately have their place here. I am only talking about the ones who are single males looking for single females or visa versa. I guess it's still okay, cause we are really all here to hook up with someone. I just think that the single folks have enough sites of their own to search around on without dipping into this pond. I just know that I wouldn't want some single male (or bi fem) emailing me to hook up with him and not want to include my partner.

And as one of the other people said here, i am now going to get off of my soapbox. I only asked a question. We are all here to meet other people so whatever floats your boat i guess.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Singles just can't win, with many couples saying they don't want singles, most not wanting single men, some not wanting single women. I am not complaining about the couples that only want couples, two people having fun with two people to be equal and fair for all, I truly respect there desires of wanting fun for all. I read other articles here, saying some couples want single females, but have a very hard time finding single females and there getting frustrated, they have there own reason for not wanting a couple and again I respect that because some men have the fantasy of being with more then one woman and the woman love the soft tender touch of another woman and has no desire for other men, because they love there own man or she gets turned on by watching her man with another woman. There is also couples that prefer to have a man join in, for many reasons as well, her fantasy of being with 2 men, his desires to watch her, maybe the man is bi or bi-curious and she wants to see him have fun exploring his desires. I know I missed a lot of other reasons for mfm, fmf, mfmf, mmf, ffm, mmff, mffm, fmmf, mm f, mf m, ff m, mf f, (spaces denote watching) and can't forget the fmmmmmmmmmmmm and mffffffffffffffff. But what started to make me write here, is there are singles here that are ignored or not wanted, what is wrong with a single looking for a single, so they can become a couple that could then be a couple that you are looking for. You might say, that these singles should be looking elsewhere, but you said there swingers at heart and they love the openness this lifestyle has. Most swingers I know are special people, more open, more able to express themselves, people I am proud to call friends even if we never get physical, I like there minds and who they are.

Final words, just remember this is an open lifestyle so have an open mind. Just do what makes you happy, because your happiness really does matter and with that, the people you do chose to be with will benefit from your happiness you share with them.

I will get off my soap box now, but I know there are a lot of ideas and reason people are in this lifestyle that I missed, because I am not perfect, I just like you for who you are.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Maybe when we expand profiles we should have a specification about what you're looking for. If it's a single looking for a single you'd know before you even open the profile, maybe even have that as a search item.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
What you think that men should be bi....you are looking for a lady in your profile. Who is that for .....you or your lady. I know it's for both of you to share. But why are you afraid of single men...we are not out to steal your ladies. We are hear to helpthem live out the fantasies that they want. I agree some men are pushy, but there are gentlemen like me on here. Swing life style means we can all live out our fantasies, but ones dictated by tyrants or haters on here. Thanks Matt

North Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I know that there are a lot of single people out there who are truely swingers at heart and are on here to look for couples to hook up with, but what is with the huge wave of "just single people looking to meet the opposite sex"? I don't think they should be allowed to join this club if they are only looking to meet someone of the opposite sex to hook up with. And you can read it in their profile, some 32yro male, straight, just looking for a lady. Theirs nothing wrong with that but this club is supposed to be exclusively for swingers isn't it? Can't we keep them out?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Single people joining this site