Single Males, G-Membership : Swingers Discussion 224032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSingle Males, G-Membership
TOPIC: Single Males, G-Membership
Created by: stgalacouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
In chat, some single males get a .G after their nicknames. I've been told by several people that the G stands for "guest." No one seems to know why some males would be guests and others wouldn't.

What I have discovered:

1) No single male who is a paying member gets the G, at least none that I could find.

2) Some single males who are not paying members get the G, others don't.

3) There seems to be no relation between when the single male joined and whether they get the G or not.

Can anyone shed any light on why some get it and some don't? And does it confer any extra privileges?

ST

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Embarrassing to have to answer my own question, but since no one here seemed to know, I asked Wayne (ProfileReview) who provided the following:

"'G' does stand for 'guest'. As far as I am aware, all free single male profiles should show with a .G designation. Guests have less privileges than regular members."

I don't believe that guests are able to whisper, but they are able to cam and do so with great regularity.

I can say, though, that there are quite a few single non-paying males in chat. I wonder whether, if they pay one time but do not renew, the system does not know to give them their "G" back.

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(262 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
In chat, some single males get a .G after their nicknames. I've been told by several people that the G stands for "guest." No one seems to know why some males would be guests and others wouldn't.

What I have discovered:

1) No single male who is a paying member gets the G, at least none that I could find.

2) Some single males who are not paying members get the G, others don't.

3) There seems to be no relation between when the single male joined and whether they get the G or not.

Can anyone shed any light on why some get it and some don't? And does it confer any extra privileges?

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(262 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Single Males, G-Membership