Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Share Private-Personal photos
TOPIC: Share_Private-Personal_photos
Created by: SlipNslide09
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone having an issue with X's? In our galleries, images are fine. Share with a user, and all they see is an X. It's very frustrating.

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
I got an email saying they are "looking into it" Might want to look into it faster, weekend is almost here.

North Andover MA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Yep, seeing the X's when looking at pvt pics again. Worst part is not knowing if anyone at SLS is evening looking into it.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I guess it is again! Thanks :) I will do that. Makes for a frustrating conversation with a couple.

North Andover MA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Not again?! This problem has cropped up before. I'd suggest writing directly to Tech Support to let them know. Their address is in the Help section.

BTW - welcome to the Forums.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
Anyone having an issue with X's? In our galleries, images are fine. Share with a user, and all they see is an X. It's very frustrating.

North Andover MA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Share Private-Personal photos
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.