Service Unavailable : Swingers Discussion 37154
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteService Unavailable
TOPIC: Service Unavailable
Created by: valovers703
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the past 3 days, I have had difficulty logging in to SLS at least a half dozen times. When it happens, I get a message that says "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE." This has never happened before since I've been on SLS. Is the website being shut down temporarily for some kind of website management? What could be causing this temporary problem? I don't think it's just internet traffic, because the number of people signed on to SLS at any one time has stayed about the same.

Jim

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
At least it wasn't caused by another HURRICANE!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Same here

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
It could be that they are doing some upgrading to the system. It's happened to us also.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8972 posts)
In the past 3 days, I have had difficulty logging in to SLS at least a half dozen times. When it happens, I get a message that says "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE." This has never happened before since I've been on SLS. Is the website being shut down temporarily for some kind of website management? What could be causing this temporary problem? I don't think it's just internet traffic, because the number of people signed on to SLS at any one time has stayed about the same.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Service Unavailable