Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Service Unavailable
TOPIC: Service_Unavailable
Created by: valovers703
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the past 3 days, I have had difficulty logging in to SLS at least a half dozen times. When it happens, I get a message that says "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE." This has never happened before since I've been on SLS. Is the website being shut down temporarily for some kind of website management? What could be causing this temporary problem? I don't think it's just internet traffic, because the number of people signed on to SLS at any one time has stayed about the same.

Jim

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
At least it wasn't caused by another HURRICANE!!!!

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Same here

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
It could be that they are doing some upgrading to the system. It's happened to us also.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9291 posts)
In the past 3 days, I have had difficulty logging in to SLS at least a half dozen times. When it happens, I get a message that says "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE." This has never happened before since I've been on SLS. Is the website being shut down temporarily for some kind of website management? What could be causing this temporary problem? I don't think it's just internet traffic, because the number of people signed on to SLS at any one time has stayed about the same.

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Service Unavailable
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.