Server errors : Swingers Discussion 201034
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteServer errors
TOPIC: Server errors
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Am I the only person having problems the last day or two with numerous "page failed to load" or "server error" messages?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SLS has many technical imperfections that render the site unusable at times. Complaining to website management is a dead end. What you get back is customer service speak, rather than the correction of these imperfections. That is hard to understand because this site is very profitable. The long and the short of things is that you are expected to pay and be quiet or go somewhere else. It is a rare day when error notices of some form do not appear on your screen when you log on, if you can log on. Itis the memberships fault that this situation exists.

New York NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It seems to me that the errors we were getting have been fixed. We haven't encountered any problems in 2 week.

Thank you SLS.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
They've been tying really, really hard.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
On and off today: Try to go Home Page and you will be greeted with t his and advised to Return to Home Page: We're sorry, it appears the web page you are tying to access is having some difficulty processing your request. Our support staff has been notified. We will correct the problem as soon as possible. Return to Home Page, or click your back arrow to try again.

Circular.Reference

Albany CA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Firefox may be restarted with Add-ons disabled by going to the Firefox Tools menu then Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
Trooperandpirategirl,

If you have any browser plugins installed in Firefox (or the browser you're using with the site if something other than Firefox), it's possible that one or more plugin may be playing a role in some of the issues you've described.

If you haven't already done so, please try the following:

1. Log out of SLS then Restart Firefox with Add-ons Disabled. 2. Log into the site and ensure your Privacy settings are as you expect them to be. 3. Log out then into the site again and use it as you normally do.

Is there any difference in your experience vs when Add-ons are Enabled?

Thanks

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
Fun_Ahoy,

Thanks for your post. Our engineering team is working on it.

SLSQuality

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
The proxy error happened again a few minutes ago. This is the error message, if that helps:

Response Error.

Technical description: 502 Bad Gateway - Response Error, a bad response was received from another proxy server or the destination origin server.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
The good news is that 403 errors have disappeared.

The bad news is that I periodically get 502 proxy errors now.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
this site is possessed. It keeps booting me out, or leaving me logged in. Changes my home page privacy settings, won't let me load pics...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
TOPIC: Server errors