Sent messages not showing up in sent folder : Swingers Discussion 196772
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSent messages not showing up in sent folder
TOPIC: Sent messages not showing up in sent folder
Created by: leannan_sidhe
Original Starting post for this thread:
We responded to a message sent through the MailBox. The message that was replied to was moved to the "Replied" message folder. The message we responded with did not appear in the "Sent" message folder. Once we noticed this, we resent the same message. Again it did not appear in the "Sent" message folder. We can still see the profile that sent the message. So we doubt that we are blocked. 1. Need some help understanding what is going on. 2. Is the mail server reliable enough to be used as the primary source for sending and receiving messages? Thanks in advance, S & k
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wayne

I get a new mail. Open it. I will either reply then or later. Replied mail goes out but the open mail stays in the opened folder, when it use to move from the open folder to the replied folder?

The mail is showing up on the mail history when you go to that persons profile but its not going through the progression it has in the past. New to opened to replied.

Not a huge issue but tells me something is not right with mine and or other peoples.

Cleburne TX

Username hidden
(90 posts)
AllUp,

"When we get a message and reply to it it will stay in the opened folder."

So you are replying to messages that have already been moved to your "Opened" folder and you are saying that they aren't being moved to the "Replied" folder. Is that correct?

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
To the OP,

If your profile was not approved at the time, your messages would not actually be sent. I see that yesterday, changes were made to your profile that would cause it to need to be reapproved, so that is probably what happened.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
AllUp, that has started happening recently to me too. Actually, I prefer it that way and wish the "replied" folder would just go away and leave all messages in the inbox. Unless we wanted to put them somewhere else.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10399 posts)
Our issue is not the same and I posted a message about this here a while back to see if anyone is experiencing the same and no one replied so I guess it was us only?

When we get a message and reply to it it will stay in the opened folder. It does not move to the replied folder. You can look in the mail history and see the sent message but again not really working the way it should?

Not a huge thing cause people are getting messages.

Cleburne TX

Username hidden
(90 posts)
We responded to a message sent through the MailBox. The message that was replied to was moved to the "Replied" message folder. The message we responded with did not appear in the "Sent" message folder. Once we noticed this, we resent the same message. Again it did not appear in the "Sent" message folder.

We can still see the profile that sent the message. So we doubt that we are blocked.

1. Need some help understanding what is going on. 2. Is the mail server reliable enough to be used as the primary source for sending and receiving messages?

Thanks in advance, S & k

Madison AL

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Sent messages not showing up in sent folder