Searches : Swingers Discussion 204299
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSearches
TOPIC: Searches
Created by: flhotfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, I am sure this has been brought up before, but I really think the search function needs to be overhauled. Their isn't much for options. We are smokers, and it would be nice if we could do a search eliminating those profiles that state they don't want anything to do with smokers. Sucks to find a nice couple and they have a great profile and start thinking yea we should get in touch with them, then you realize they don't want smokers...

Searching by age range. Meaning, what the others want. My list may be between 25 and 55, so it will give us all of those, but 40% of the results are profiles that state their range as one we don't fit in. I know age is but a number and ours is a large range and is also open depending on certain factors, but some people are very specific.

Searching by Play Level. We are a Tame/Moderate. Moslty because we are new to this. Many, many on here are Wild. I like the profiles, some nice pictures, but I know we are not going to mesh. Even if the search was turned into numbers. 1 for Tame, 2 for Moderate, 3 for Wild and maybe even say 4 for Tame/Moderate 5 for Moderate/Wild.

I guess all of these would just make it easier to try and narrow down those that fit what you are looking for. Maybe not. Was just a thought!!

Thanks!

J (&T)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
WatchCouple, welcome to the forums. Good luck to you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10774 posts)
I totally agree. As a TAME couple, we simply are not going to connect with people who are wild. They think we are boring, only wanting to watch and be watched. But they include TAME/MODERATE/WILD in their interests to indicate they like hanging out nude with friends and are not ONLY interested in sex. I get that. But then 95% of the results I get when I search for TAME include people who are WILD. If and when I WANT to expand my search to include people who are all three, let me. But PLEASE let me do a search where I exclude people who are WILD. We could connect so much more easily with the couples we are looking for! SLS had the foresight to include a TAME category. Why not let us TAME people do a search that excludes people unlikely to be interested in us and find those few that are? Thanks!!

Hurst TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We could certainly get behind an "preferred age range" filter in the search function. What's the point to having hundreds of profiles returned in a search, and 99% of them don't want to hear from someone of our advanced (!!) ages??

Username hidden
(789 posts)
It would also be nice if they added "Yes/No" () feature you could select, for both the Male and Female, saying something like...

Does the Male member play solo? Yes () No () Does the Female member play solo? Yes () No ()

That way when you are searching for Single Men/Women, those that play solo will also show up in that search.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Ok, I am sure this has been brought up before, but I really think the search function needs to be overhauled. Their isn't much for options. We are smokers, and it would be nice if we could do a search eliminating those profiles that state they don't want anything to do with smokers. Sucks to find a nice couple and they have a great profile and start thinking yea we should get in touch with them, then you realize they don't want smokers...

Searching by age range. Meaning, what the others want. My list may be between 25 and 55, so it will give us all of those, but 40% of the results are profiles that state their range as one we don't fit in. I know age is but a number and ours is a large range and is also open depending on certain factors, but some people are very specific.

Searching by Play Level. We are a Tame/Moderate. Moslty because we are new to this. Many, many on here are Wild. I like the profiles, some nice pictures, but I know we are not going to mesh. Even if the search was turned into numbers. 1 for Tame, 2 for Moderate, 3 for Wild and maybe even say 4 for Tame/Moderate 5 for Moderate/Wild.

I guess all of these would just make it easier to try and narrow down those that fit what you are looking for. Maybe not. Was just a thought!!

Thanks!

J (&T)

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Searches