Search Options : Swingers Discussion 109752
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSearch Options
TOPIC: Search Options
Created by: coupleplay92064 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree that better search functions would be nice throughout this site, although I suspect that men will be able to find the lovely MFM505 profile just fine, regardless. Welcome to the forums.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
As a couple seeking single males to play with, we sure wish the single males were able to search for couples like us. Seem pretty basic functionality that people should be able to search for others based on their play preference, no?

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(2 posts)
+1 on the key word search.

Ellicott City MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
I wholeheartedly agree with the other suggestions here.

My pet peeve about the site is the inability to search for words or phrases within a profile. Can it really be that difficult to set up? I inquired about this 4 years ago - still nothing. This would make searching a bazillion times more useful. ("Bazillion" is a technical term. Maybe we could change it to "boobzillion" for here.)

Anyway, seaching is a tremendous waste of time as currently implemented. Is there anyone else who shares a particular interest with me? Who knows, unless I open and read each and every profile...

To me, the inability to do a simple word search within profiles is a glaring fault of SLS, and a tremendous source of aggravation.

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes, if you type in "harley" it will list the first 50 profiles that START with the letters "harley". It will not show you profiles that contain "harley". For example, it would not return "101harley" or "FLharley".

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
We used to have the ability to do a wildcard search on a profile name. Not sure what happened to that.

A wildcard lets you search for a partial profile name. For example, if you wanted to find all profiles that contained "harley", you could do something like: ?harley? and it would list them all.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
"Another nice search option would be the ability to use wild cards when searching usernames. "

Can you explain further?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Another nice search option would be the ability to use wild cards when searching usernames.

Deerfield Beach FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I agree, a keyword search would be highly useful. This could be either a separate field, or a section of the profile which one could make a list of keywords separated by a comma.

Deerfield Beach FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
How hard would it be to add keyword seach of profiles? It would make it really easy to seach for people who have interests such as "football", "NASCAR", "dancing", etc.

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Search Options