SLS Video IM : Swingers Discussion 162424
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSLS Video IM
TOPIC: SLS Video IM
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is a new feature we are testing.

Post comments and problems here.

Please note, there are several things we are still working on with this new feature.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My IM hasn't worked for 3, 4 weeks now. When will this problem be solved and taken care off?

Driebergen Utrecht Netherlands
Username hidden
(1 post)
I am unable to use my IM. I have windows 8. I was able to use it 2 weeks ago and not it does not work at all. I have not green highlighted Video and cannot IM anyone or even know if they are online.

Does anyone have suggestions

Madison WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I was wrong. this new IM is fine. It appears to have stopped keeping record. still have some glitches, an error message every time we send a message but message goes through anyway.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
The "New Instant Messenger: Status Update" thread has been updated with information regarding a new release of SLS IM as well as updates on some upcoming features.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(473 posts)
its gone again !! the new IM seems to come and go at will , is that one of the new features lol

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(277 posts)
If you want to write something that will be read by people forever just put it in an IM. I can never be deleted ...ever. Brilliant!

Westhampton NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Wrote them with the information requested about the IM problem , they didn't even read the letter let alone answer lol way to go SLS

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Easier to just not use it.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
Dear Members,

We are working on ensuring that the new SLS IM is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, browsers and mobile devices but we’re still working to make this happen.

Longwoodscott, thanks for posting your update. I’m happy that you were able to successfully connect.

If any member is still experiencing an issue, one or more of the following options may resolve the issue for you.

1. Try a different browser. 2. Upgrade to the most recent version of flash available. 3. Try a different computer or device.

Also, ensure that you are only logged into one browser / device and that you only have one chat window opened while trying to connect with another member.

The ”New Instant Messenger: Status Update” posting has updates on new and upcoming features including Audible Notifications and Managing IM Logs. Please review that post and leave us your comments if you are still experiencing an issue or if the issue has been resolved.

Thank you, SwingLifeStyle Team

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(473 posts)
I just did a browser switch from IE (which I would normally use for SLS) to Chrome. This switch eliminated the "Authorizing.....Connected.....Timed Out...Retry" issue I have been having. Obviously IM needs to be compatible with all the major browsers, but this switch may solve some of the issues others are experiencing in the interim. Just wanted to report that I had finally found success in accessing IM again - It's been days.

Heathrow FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 123   End
TOPIC: SLS Video IM