SLS Mobile APP 2.0 : Swingers Discussion 2259641081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSLS Mobile APP 2.0
TOPIC: SLS Mobile APP 2.0
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why? Why get this app when most smart phones and tablet have excellent web browsers anyway. The app provides nothing the site doesnt. No real purpose for the app.....

Reno NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
New Google play version is up now.

Attending list isn't incorporated into the app yet, it will be.

Many images to not meet the criteria of Apple and Google and can not be displayed in the app.

New IM will be incorporated into the app soon, but the video part is much harder.

The other items are noted.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Not to shabby... we'll give it a week before we rate it...

Brantford Canada
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We need to be able to IM with the app.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Hot dates and Calendar need a calendar so you can quickly navigate to the date you want to see instead of making me scroll.

Hot Dates & Events: You are using my phone location to search on hot dates and events instead of my registered location, I travel so that's a problem. On events I can change the location back to my registered location but I cant do that for the Hot dates. It might be better to ask at login if I want registered location or current phone location.

Hot dates can only go out 100Miles. That's ok on the east coast but much too short in the mid west. Need at least 250 miles.

Events does not let me pick the distance and caps the search at 100 miles. The mid west may need 250 miles.

You might want to move the location and mileage up near the profile name, you have it buried right now.

The screens look clean and pictures are nice. Needs polishing on using a calendar, setting location and search distances.

Scotch Plains NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Can we get into the chat area with this app? I can go to the site with the safari on the Iphone, but I can't use chat.

Camden NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Still no updated version for androids, also every pic is blocked out on our version, so I am gonna hold my rating till I get the undated version. Just wish you wouldn't roll out things until at least the minor bugs are fixed. Doesn't give a good first impression

Apple Grove WV
Username hidden
(406 posts)
Why cant I see who is attending the events listed on the events page???

Battle Creek MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
fix the im's first then i get the app

Lakewood CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Windows Phone Apps are something we want to do, but Microsoft makes it difficult and due to market share it's less of a priority. BUT, it is on the books. Same with blackberry.

Make sure to rate us 5 stars.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 100   End
TOPIC: SLS Mobile APP 2.0