Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › SLS Mobile APP 2.0
TOPIC: SLS_Mobile_APP_2.0
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
61 to 70 of 100
User Details are only visible to members.
Problems on a Nexus 7 FHD running 4.3 (Jelly Bean)

- Who's on page does not load correctly, only displays the colored dots from the icon.

- Search page does not load correctly, only displays the dots.

- Profiles seem to load ok, but the back button seems to stop working randomly

- Also getting the "you are not logged into a network" error, but able to log on the second attempt

App shows a lot of promise, please keep it up!

Great Mills MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Not working very well on my IPAD. Good idea but needs work. I will keep checking back to see if it improves.

Spotsylvania VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Works excellent on iPad and iPhone!

Longboat Key FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
just installed new app. Says the same thing as another couple "failed login, check your credentials"

Marathon FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Tried an experiment. I disconnected from my wifi and just used the phones data service and it logged me in. Do with that what you will.

Hernando MS
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Keeps telling me that I appear to be offline, and yet I'm connected to my wifi network using other apps fine. No answers in the help section #fail

Hernando MS
Username hidden
(4 posts)
App sucks... Every time we try to use it, it says we are not connected to the internet when in fact we are hooked up to our WiFi. Also, it makes it hard to open a profile when you are in the email part of it. Needs to be a bit more like the website. It's really just easier to use the website on our Iphone.

Victorville CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Not a bad little app. Nice to see some evidence that SLS is making attempts to improve and stay current.

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(38 posts)
It won't clear our mail history, always shows we have 1 email message, when infact we have none. Can't see all pictures posted to a profile. Overall though, its a nice little app. We look forward to seeing how this app really works once all the bugs are out of it...

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
We have noticed or just not found how to...read certs or when your done typing an email it wont let you hit return and type your name. Or is it just us? lol tnj

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
61 to 70 of 100
TOPIC: SLS Mobile APP 2.0
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.