SLS Mobile APP 2.0 : Swingers Discussion 2259641031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSLS Mobile APP 2.0
TOPIC: SLS Mobile APP 2.0
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
when I go on the app, it doesn't let me go to the forums. meh! not a fan at this point, but maybe down the road....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
This website has serious usability and functionality issues, outdated design and a user experience that is inferior (to say the least). Why put any resources into building a native app? It seems like a bad strategic move.

Priority number should be to improving this site and its mobile version. From the logo to the website, what is needed is a good rebranding. SLS obviously has talented back-end programmers, but what is missing is front-end design. Add someone to your team who can improve the user experience, interface design and create a modern look-and-feel for this site and the SLS name.

The app (iPhone version) is good, but not any better than the mobile version of the site. The way the images are display is the best feature.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Love it on our phones. Just wish it was a version my tablet could use.

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I love the vibrant colors and ease of use unfortunately it makes no sense that I can't log in on the app without being logged on to the website...why do I have to log into both for the new app to connect?

Massillon OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I like the app, works good on my tablet. I still need the full site to get news on the groups we belong to. Need a group function.

Bronx NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Really would like a char feature. And I don't like the video chat on the site. I can't tell if people are actually on to chats or not

Romulus MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
This app is a good start. IM as a feature to the app would be great. More features on the website, so incorporate these to improve the app. The design of the app is advanced vs. mobile site. More examination and thoughts on the app coming.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Need to be able to delete archives of IMs. A must.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
SLS, do you know what I would like to see in the SLS Announcement Section on the home page? How about updates on IM, such as when you think you will get it working. I think it's kind of classless to plug a "New" product/feature on your announcement section, while leaving your customers wondering when they will be able to use an "Old" product/feature that no longer works.

Big Pool MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have the iPhone app. It works AWESOME! Great job guys!!

Have you all thought of incorporating a locator similar to Grindr?

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 100   End
TOPIC: SLS Mobile APP 2.0