SLS Mobile APP 2.0 : Swingers Discussion 2259641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSLS Mobile APP 2.0
TOPIC: SLS Mobile APP 2.0
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It says incompatible with the nexus7 when I go to download it from Google

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
"Apple does not allow nudity in apps"

You may want to tell that to the bloggers at Tumblr. Not sure where you got that info.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Apple does not allow nudity in apps. This is a swingers website. Enough said, now please concentrate on improving this site and its mobile version.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
until you can search members by body type, even on the main site, a mobile app will suck up too much time/minutes/data trying to find the body types people seek. Frustrating. Time consuming. Not practical. Not user friendly.....and puts us in too many positions, too often, where we have to tell people "no", when we really hate to do that to anyone. We have asked SLS for YEARS to add a body type search feature, and they said they would, YEARS ago. SLS needs to catch up with all other lifestyle sites. We pay good money for our memberships and we should have a more user-friendly site. If SLS provided the same basic search features all the other lifestyle sites provide, on the main site and in an app, THEN you'd have something worth using up your time for. Look at Kasidie dotcom. They have excellent search features and we find folks we are compatible with in less than half the time we spend on SLS. Where SLS could excel beyond Kasidie is to allow folks to be invisible to and find any criteria they set. This would avoid a lot people's feelings getting hurt because they keep getting told "no" and would stop a lot of people from being put in uncomfortable situations where they feel the need to tell someone "no". This is kind of a no-brainer, yall.

Cedar Park TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Tried to upload pictures no luck, was told not yet working, My mail always says 7 but when I go to mail it says no new mail. Seems to have promise, but like many things on SLS (SOCIAL CARDS) DOESN'T WORK TO WELL

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Would be much more useful if my notes could be accessed

Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Mobile app does not work for metat all

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
The App shows promise but the new patch has a major bug in it. There are times when I can't close the app, resulting in my having to reboot or force it to be shut down. I use a Note II (Android).

Chicopee MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Glad the site has created an app... look forward to things to come and bug fixes... not showing who's on or people when you do search... hope this is fixed soon...look forward to using site

Somerset KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The app shows a lot of promise, especially if you add a grindr type feature where you could see if you are in the proximity of other SLS fans. The only problem I've had is that it locks up on my Galaxy 3 and I'm forced to restart the phone to get out of the app. That is a little annoying, but I'm confident you'll figure that one out soon. Thank you!

Duluth MN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 100   End
TOPIC: SLS Mobile APP 2.0