Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › SLS Mobile APP 2.0
TOPIC: SLS_Mobile_APP_2.0
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
11 to 20 of 108
User Details are only visible to members.

When using a mobile device, if GPS is enabled at the same time the app is being used, results in the sections mentioned will be based on the location provided by the GPS.

A feature to prevent updating information based on the GPS location is planned for a future release. In the interim, disabling GPS on the device while using the app will prevent results based on your current location.

--

Private and Personal pictures are not available from the app because of image content restrictions imposed by Apple and Google. We're looking at other possible ways to make those images available while mobile.

--

When displaying the count of messages the app currently doesn't ignore messages involving members who have blocked you or who have been blocked by you. If the count displayed in the app is more than the count on the website, it's likely due to blocking.

The app will be updated to function identically to the site as far as blocked emails are concerned.

Thank you,
SLSQuality

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(654 posts)
I just got back from vacation. I found out that the Mobile App (I have a Samsung tablet, so its a droid version, but I don't think that matters) automatically modifies your Location to where you are at the time. It affected "Who's On" and "Search" showing me local people instead of those in my regular parameters. After replying to a few emails that I didn't live in the area, sorry... I just had to start being "rude" and deleting any new requests. Shouldn't it be MY choice whether to update my location or not?

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
any chance of seeing the private pics on the app soon ?

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
On my SLS App, my mail count still is stuck on 3 since day 1, nothing I can do with it on the App. Its find on the website but like someone mentioned earlier. Its a continuing bug. I have a android based phone that it is doing it on, every else works just fine.

Apple Grove WV
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Mail count is off. Think it has to do with a mail from a user that has since blocked us.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
</> The mini tag line does not show non-alpha characters such as a percent sign. Regular web site does.

The IM has the same bug.

Android 4.2

Albany CA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Hi nwgapair,

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with your download.

I just installed the app on a Droid phone from Google Play and it's working great.

I recommend that you uninstall the version on your phone and reinstall from the Google store.

Please let me know if that doesn't resolve the issue.

Thanks, SLSQuality

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(654 posts)
Just upgraded to mobile app 2.0 on my droid and now I can not sign on. Guess I will wait a week and see if it gets fixed or maybe just give up all together on trying to use the site while mobile. It gets old carrying a laptop when you travel if your not working.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The SLS Mobile App should work on all iOS and Android 2.x+ devices.

If you are experiencing an issue with any device, please post the following information here or send an email to apps@dashboardhosting.com.

1. Device name, manufacturer and model 2. Operating system and version 3. Specific information about the issue (are you unable to install, unable to login, receive an error message etc.) 4. A screenshot may be helpful when sending an email.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(654 posts)
Both the Google and Apple stores have restrictions on the use of nudity in apps. Those restrictions are adhered to in SLS Mobile.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(654 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
11 to 20 of 108
TOPIC: SLS Mobile APP 2.0
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.