Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › SLS Mobile APP 2.0
TOPIC: SLS_Mobile_APP_2.0
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's here, the Official SLS Mobile App.

This forum is for questions and comments.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 108
User Details are only visible to members.
"Please feel free to look at our profile and send us feedback that could assist us in meeting people. "

Seriously? You ask for help, yet block the ability to receive it? smh

You should visit the "Better Profiles" section of the forum. You will have better luck receiving specific advice there.

Good luck!

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2868 posts)
in google type "sls app for android" the first result is on amazon. thats it. good luck and enjoy

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(522 posts)
there is an android app. just DL it this past weekend

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(522 posts)
At least iPhones has an app. There is nothing for android phones. I like android phones. I don't understand how they can accommodate only people with certain phones and leave the rest of us out in the cold. How about getting with the program. Fix the iPhone app and create one for androids and one for Windows. To anyone reading this. We have not had a single positive response from anyone on this site. Please feel free to look at our profile and send us feedback that could assist us in meeting people. We are cross country truckers. That is our life. We can't help that. We are constantly traveling. Any feedback would be appreciated. Feel free to be honest. I Adel already personally know that my weight is an issue. We can't post nudes if our bodies aren't appealing to view. If I personally wouldn't want to look at it, why would I post it on the website. Again, anyone please help.

Ontario CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We can't even find a mobile app for the site, let alone one that works or does not work..what do we search for?

Latrobe PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I agree. It's time for an upgrade to that app. We just signed up and snagged the app -- it's quite terrible.

Putnam CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
The app is over 3 years old and buggy. You cannot change the age range, or really anything, when doing a search, cannot set up hot dates, etc. It has abysmal reviews on the iOS store and now it even gets a warning from iOS 10 that it is old and may slow device performance.

It seriously needs an update, especially since it is listed as a feature for paid members.

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Greetings! Are there any plans to release an updated version of the mobile app?

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Would love to see a Windows Phone version of the mobile app. I realize there are platform priorities, but Windows Phone is growing at a respectable and consistent pace, should be easy to port from one of the other apps.

Palmyra NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thank you!

Username hidden
(140 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 108
TOPIC: SLS Mobile APP 2.0
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.