Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › SLS Mobile APP 2.0
TOPIC: SLS_Mobile_APP_2.0
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's here, the Official SLS Mobile App.

This forum is for questions and comments.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 104
User Details are only visible to members.
We can't even find a mobile app for the site, let alone one that works or does not work..what do we search for?

Latrobe PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I agree. It's time for an upgrade to that app. We just signed up and snagged the app -- it's quite terrible.

Putnam CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
The app is over 3 years old and buggy. You cannot change the age range, or really anything, when doing a search, cannot set up hot dates, etc. It has abysmal reviews on the iOS store and now it even gets a warning from iOS 10 that it is old and may slow device performance.

It seriously needs an update, especially since it is listed as a feature for paid members.

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Greetings! Are there any plans to release an updated version of the mobile app?

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Would love to see a Windows Phone version of the mobile app. I realize there are platform priorities, but Windows Phone is growing at a respectable and consistent pace, should be easy to port from one of the other apps.

Palmyra NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thank you!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)

When using a mobile device, if GPS is enabled at the same time the app is being used, results in the sections mentioned will be based on the location provided by the GPS.

A feature to prevent updating information based on the GPS location is planned for a future release. In the interim, disabling GPS on the device while using the app will prevent results based on your current location.

--

Private and Personal pictures are not available from the app because of image content restrictions imposed by Apple and Google. We're looking at other possible ways to make those images available while mobile.

--

When displaying the count of messages the app currently doesn't ignore messages involving members who have blocked you or who have been blocked by you. If the count displayed in the app is more than the count on the website, it's likely due to blocking.

The app will be updated to function identically to the site as far as blocked emails are concerned.

Thank you,
SLSQuality

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(654 posts)
I just got back from vacation. I found out that the Mobile App (I have a Samsung tablet, so its a droid version, but I don't think that matters) automatically modifies your Location to where you are at the time. It affected "Who's On" and "Search" showing me local people instead of those in my regular parameters. After replying to a few emails that I didn't live in the area, sorry... I just had to start being "rude" and deleting any new requests. Shouldn't it be MY choice whether to update my location or not?

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
any chance of seeing the private pics on the app soon ?

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
On my SLS App, my mail count still is stuck on 3 since day 1, nothing I can do with it on the App. Its find on the website but like someone mentioned earlier. Its a continuing bug. I have a android based phone that it is doing it on, every else works just fine.

Apple Grove WV
Username hidden
(500 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 104
TOPIC: SLS Mobile APP 2.0
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.