SLS Meeting Cards : Swingers Discussion 787861021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSLS Meeting Cards
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 172   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you have MS Office, you can easily do it in Publisher. I am sure there are many free programs to print business cards.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Seems SLS is short staffed right now. I got an email a few days ago telling me that "Mark," the guy that has been working on this is no longer with SLS and there is no projected "fix" date. Just thought I'd let interested parties that are in need know. We needed them for the cruise this week. Good Luck!

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
last ditch effort to print cards, have tried everything that has been suggested but still unable to get print to line up with perforations...any last thoughts on what to do

Mt Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(17 posts)
trying to print cards and i cant see the pictures all i get is x's where the picture should be any idears?

Taunton MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
If the printer is trying to resize the page it won't print correctly. Uncheck any "Scale to Page" boxes or similar in your printer setup and try printing on blank paper before wasting card stock. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Bergenfield NJ
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hi Mark, From my perspective, it has to do with the spacing between cards 2-10 on the sheets of 8.5x11 blank stock business cards. The first two cards are fine, then each successive pair of cards is too close to the pair above it resulting in misalignment of the last 8 cards. I don't know how to do this, but I imagine it is just a slightly higher spacing value between each set of two cards. Thank you for looking into this. Bill

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I thought I fixed the cards a while back...

Can you explain to me whats broken?

SLSMark

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
It will let me look at the cards but when I click on one it gives me a message....the site you are trying to access is having issues, our staff has been notified please try back later....well I have been trying for over a week now.

Buena Vista CO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Just was wondering if the SLS Meeting Card will be fixed soon?! I have been trying to print for some time now and it won't let me. Anybody that can help?

Buena Vista CO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey Mark, Any chance you could fix how the cards are lined up. I'm having the same problem as others, first 2 cards are great and the following 8 are crowded north on the 8.5x11 sheet of cards. With the November cruise a month away, I directed a few couples here. Keeping my fingers crossed, Bill

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 172   End
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards