SLS Meeting Cards : Swingers Discussion 7878610121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSLS Meeting Cards
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   121 to 130 of 172   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Like others, we've been thinking about cards too. What a wonderful feature. And a very easy to use format too. We'll be printing up our cards as soon as we get the paper. Thanks so much.

Linden MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Outstanding benefit for the membership! K and I really appreciate your going to the effort to allow us to do this. We've wanted cards for so long and here they are for free!

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
A problem was found and corrected today that may help with some of the printing issues.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Finally bought some card stock and they print well on our Canon.

Also noticed you have reformatted at least one of the styles with additional lines for personal info and added a larger pic...Thanks!

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
The problem with computers and printers is that they are all a bit different. At our office, the cards print perfect on an HP 4600 Printer. At my home, they print outside the lines, on and HP 3600 Printer. What a pain. I was able to change a few print settings and get them to print perfect at home too.

Try to make sure you're getting a raw print, no borders, margins, resize.... Version 8 of Adobe reader seems to work better. Ask the kinkos people for help and be sure to do a test print on plain paper, then check the alignment prior to printing on the card stock.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Hi, I think that your Card design tool is a fabulous idea! In fact, I was so enthused about it, that this morning, my wife and I picked out a card design, customized it and saved it to a CD ROM (after printing a proof copy on our home printer). I then grabbed the CD ROM and my proof copy and headed out the door. First stop was Office Depot – there I bought a package of Avery-8879 Business Card stock (the exact type recommended in you card design window). Next stop was at Kinko’s’ to use their color printer. ----------

At Kinko’s, I loaded my CD, which contained the .pdf file generated by your software and up popped the preview of the ten card exactly as how it appeared from my home printed proof copy. Kinko’s computer was running Adobe v 7.0. Everything was going remarkably well – So I took one sheet of my Avery-8879 card stock and slipped it into the printer. After checking the printer settings regarding magnification, centering and various other offsets, I pushed the Print button. The printer spit out a very handsome looking set of cards – Wonderfull bright colors, great looking very professional glossy cards. --------------

Then I looked closer. The individual cards were not aligned in the card template! The printer was printing outside the Avery card boundaries. Cards printed at the top of the page were better then the cards at the bottom of the page (where the cut of the card stock almost divided the printed image in half. --------------

I need some help! We are going to a meet & greet tomorrow evening and I wanted to have a set of cards to hand out to the crowd and really dazzle them. ------------

How can I fix this problem?? -------------

Bye for now, Tom of M&T

Agoura Hills CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Another great idea. Who has time to carry pens when everyone is naked lol. Seriously this helps us remember who we meet during our encounters. Please keep them coming folks.

Norwalk CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I will add my thanks for this fantastic idea to the already outstanding SLS website. We have also been printing our own "meeting cards" for about 5 years now, and they're a great way to keep in contact with new friends. Instead of searching for a pen and paper, you can easily trade e-mail addresses and other contact information with ease by just passing your new friends a card.

Two thumbs up, SLS - keep the great ideas coming!

White City OR
Username hidden
(14 posts)
This is a great Idea to give others this capability We have been making our own cards for 2 years

Thousand Oaks CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Great idea!! Thanks!

Broomfield CO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   121 to 130 of 172   End
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards