Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website SLS Meeting Cards
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   111 to 120 of 172   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It worked after i updated Adobe. Thanks

Fort Wayne IN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi guys, Do you have Adobe reader installed? If not, that's your problem. Click the Help link on the card page and there's a link to a free download. That should help.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
when i try to create/print it goes to a blank screan and nothing happens. Any ideas?

Fort Wayne IN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We love them!!! Like many we had our own home made ones but this is great!

Los Banos CA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
LOL... We made some "cards" before to pass out when we saw people of intrest... but this is great!!

Macomb MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Great idea

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Well, I've done all of that and finally gave up on the Avery approach ($40 later!). I made a high quality master on regular paper and had that professionally printed on card stock and cut. The cost was $1.75 per sheet (10 cards per sheet) and a cut cost of $15.00 per lot of sheets). -------- We have tried cutting cards before, by our selves, and I find that it does not give the cards the degree of conformity that I was looking for (plus it takes our time and I'd rather spend $15 bucks per lot to not have to deal with it). We had a stack of 100 cards within two hours and we were able to take them to the meet & great that evening - they went over "Big Time" ! The responses we heard were "WOW", "Cool" , etc. ---- We even hooked with two couples (but that is another story!).

Agoura Hills CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Ok, we played around with the cards and adobe and here are our best tips......Download Adobe 8.0.......click print and unclick the AUTO ROTATE AND CENTER box......Change PAGE SCALING TO NONE.....print a sheet and it will fit exact. It took us a while to figure it out but they look great now.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I know it may sound lame! But we have always had the same problem. Getting the print to line up on store bought business card stock was a chore. So we just went out and bought regular card stock paper and printed them out on that and used a paper cutter to cut them out ourself. You can also get colored card stock! We have a DJ/KJ business and this seemed the easiest way to go for us!

Somerset PA
Username hidden
(508 posts)
We like them! :-)

Austin TX
Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   111 to 120 of 172   End
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards