Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › SLS Meeting Cards
TOPIC: SLS_Meeting_Cards
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 18  Next »
81 to 90 of 178
User Details are only visible to members.
I can put an SLS sticker on my minivan as I ride down the road with "The wheels on the bus" blasting on my CD player LOL

J/K BT :-) A car decal wouldnt work for me but it would be cool to see others with an SLS decal. Ms. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Hey, has the idea of decals or magnetic sign like the refrigerator magnets for cars ever been done? I would love to place a decal on the inside of my card window. This would be great in my opinion. Can someone let me know. If there is such a thing, we would purchase it. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
It's been fixed all your photos should print properly. Let me know.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(602 posts)
It lets us print certain photos, but not others. Sometimes the one we select will show up, but when we go to print it's not there. What's up with that?

J&J

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Has anyone gotten a reply about not printing photos on the cards? It still not doing it.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Still won't undate picturers on it's own ..

Lima OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Won't print pictures on the cards.. What is the size limit? or type of picture you can use ..

Lima OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Does this happen with all your pictures or just a specific one? If it is just one picture, you can try deleting that picture and reuploading it to the site.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
Tried to make cards everything is okay but picture does not show up in preview and does not print on card .Downloaded a new version of Adobe but got same results . Any body got a clue how to fix this?

Taylors SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
yesterday I made cards and everything was cool....today were my pic should be is a red x in the top left hand corner....what gives

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 18  Next »
81 to 90 of 178
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.