Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website SLS Meeting Cards
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 172   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Having the same issue. big huge white space at the bottom doesn't line up with anything.

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Seems to me SLS has taken every measure possible to make printing on the Avery Template 8371 fail. The pdf the card creator generates has an excess of blank space at the bottom of the page prohibing anything beyond the top row of cards from fitting into the desired space. Even with the full Adobe Software Suite, I am unable to edit out the excess white space. Why are the Permissions within the Adobe document restricted to print only? Why can SLS members not have full access? Best to go back to standard card stock and use a pair of scissors as far as I am concerned.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
if i click on one with a picture in it i get:

We're sorry, it appears the web page you are tying to access is having some difficulty processing your request. Our support staff has been notified. We will correct the problem as soon as possible.

if i click on one without picture i get the card screen like it is going to work but when i press print it says :

you must have adobe reader installed (which it is) so i click that message and then i get the same fail message:

We're sorry, it appears the web page you are tying to access is having some difficulty processing your request. Our support staff has been notified. We will correct the problem as soon as possible.

so that makes any user think that the problem is known about and that you are working on it. it looks like someone rushed to enter that because it says tying and not trying so it looks like it was just written in recently and in a hurry

you know what? parec60 and ctemptynesters are smart and have exactly the right idea, it is much easier just to DIY

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Ok i just dumped and reloaded adobe reader and was able to bring up the page ..... firefox doesn't work well for me I have Verizon internet and it makes everything " Jumpy " Verizon says fire fox isn't compatible wit some of thier programs ....next I'll try printing lol....thanks

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(292 posts)
We concur with Wayne and CT. Both types, with and without pictures, worked fine for our account when tried on FF and IE.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
FYI, I just tried it in Firefox as well and it worked for me. I don't use these though as I create my own in MS Word.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(271 posts)
You are using FireFox? I just logged in and used your profile with FireFox and they worked. I'm not sure, might be a security setting on your machine or in your browser.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
nope, still says the selected document cannot be opened ?

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(292 posts)
When I try to print cards it says I must install adobe reader ( i have it installed and up to date ) then it says document cannot be opened .....It also says at the top discuss in forums ? been this way for quite a while , mark told me his programmer who was working on it went to India ( is he just messing with me ?) its not imporrtant just like the profile view count and the new member count I can live with out it

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(292 posts)
"The "aa" was put in for testing. We know it is there and it will be removed. "

It's an insult to give everyone double A's, next time try Double D's :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 172   End
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards