Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › SLS Meeting Cards
TOPIC: SLS_Meeting_Cards
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next »
151 to 160 of 176
User Details are only visible to members.
I think they are awesome. I also think the SLS logo should be just a bit smaller

great job** joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Yes WE figure it out LOL. Agree the picture area would need to be bigger to see whom you are. It is great Idea and we are going to a party tonight with a hand full of cards. Great job keep up the Outstanding work in keeping the site up and doing new and exciting things.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
OMG JUST THINK YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PUT DOWN YOU DRINK, OR ANTHING ELSE THAT YOU MAYBE HOLDING TO EXCHANGE INFO. WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF SLS. THEY ARE ALWAYS WORKING FOR YOU SO YOU CAN MEET AT NIGHT. LOL TONI

Monroeville PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Good idea!

We actually created something similiar to this a while back for us to have when attending dances.... Made it easier than trying to find something to write with or worse, hoping others remember you gave them your name. Ours is a bit different though because we have all the sites we're one listed, works better that way than having separate cards for each site.

Livonia MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Ok for us computor idiots -- I click on the create and print and nothing happen what did I do wrong I'm stumped.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The comments below are all great and so is this idea :)

Keep up the good work on improvements and great additions guys!

Amanda & Blair xoxo

Markham Canada
Username hidden
(62 posts)
For those with printing issues:

I've done additional test, on other printers, and have found a few causes. Do not allow the print routine on your computer to auto resize, Page Scale, rotate or center. Any of those can mess up the alignment.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
We plan to create additional card types, with other options, such as room for more text and larger pictures.

there was a problem for a while with pics not displaying at times, that should be solved shortly.

As for caps on membernames, that is something that is really more of a site wide issue, but we might be able to allow the change here.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
"That number seems to be disconnected."

I left out the area code. ;)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10345 posts)
I think I'd like the attached picture(s) larger. They print out very small.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next »
151 to 160 of 176
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.