Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website SLS Meeting Cards
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This topic is to discuss new SLS Meeting Cards. Please post your comments and suggestions here.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 172   End
User Details are only visible to members.
at a certain point you just have to throw in the towel and decide that SLS isn't going to fix this feature...

go to Vistaprint dot com and you can get a box of better printed custom made cards shipped to you for like $10

they look better and don't have the SLS logo on it (unless you want it, you can put it on there if thats your choice)...

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I saw the one option of downloading the card and printing it yourself, but can someone tell me how to download it?

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We are getting the same results says you need abobe and we tried both explorer and firefox and both give the same results Customer Service give us the option to download the page and then maybe we can get it to print on our own

Portland TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Just tried to create a greeting card. When I clicked create prints a pop up says I need to install adobe reader. I have adobe reader installed and just be sure I uninstalled and re-installed. Still got the same pop up and I'm 100% sure I have adobe reader since I use it daily with my school work. Where you at SLS support.

Lemon Grove CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Meeting cards are up and running.

If you have further questions or concerns please message customerservice.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.!

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(195 posts)

Meeting Cards are being worked on and are expected to be available again soon.

Thank you.

Amos Quebec
Username hidden
(497 posts)
Still borked. What a shame. These are really neat to have when going to a club or party. Should have printed out more of them back when it was working. Guess we're on our own as it seems there's no interest in getting this fixed.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
no, we tried it a few weeks ago before we went to a party, were going to hand out a few cards so people we met would be able to find us on SLS... didn't work

another worthless broken feature that isnt getting fixed

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(465 posts)
We're sorry, it appears the web page you are tying to access is having some difficulty processing your request. Our support staff has been notified. We will correct the problem as soon as possible. Return to Home Page, or click your back arrow to try again.

This is the message we have been getting when we try to use the first card choice. Can anyone else make it work ?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We have repeatedly complained that the meeting cards with pictures don't work, it has been nearly 1 year, if you follow the posts. Complained again today, we will see if anyone cares.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 172   End
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards