Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › SLS Meeting Cards
TOPIC: SLS_Meeting_Cards
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This topic is to discuss new SLS Meeting Cards. Please post your comments and suggestions here.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 18  Next »
1 to 10 of 176
User Details are only visible to members.
External profiles still not working

New York NY
Username hidden
(240 posts)
We like to put external profile link on our cards, BUT external profile links have NOT been working for weeks.

Anyone else try theirs?

New York NY
Username hidden
(240 posts)
Everything prints fine except for the picture, which does not load to the Adobe .pdf. Please help. I have the latest Adobe Reader, 11.1. Thank you. Cara - Commutercouple

Woodland Hills CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Still doesn't work even after installing Adobe Reader. Can the staff please comment of this? Thanks.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
at a certain point you just have to throw in the towel and decide that SLS isn't going to fix this feature...

go to Vistaprint dot com and you can get a box of better printed custom made cards shipped to you for like $10

they look better and don't have the SLS logo on it (unless you want it, you can put it on there if thats your choice)...

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(497 posts)
I saw the one option of downloading the card and printing it yourself, but can someone tell me how to download it?

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We are getting the same results says you need abobe and we tried both explorer and firefox and both give the same results Customer Service give us the option to download the page and then maybe we can get it to print on our own

Herald CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Just tried to create a greeting card. When I clicked create prints a pop up says I need to install adobe reader. I have adobe reader installed and just be sure I uninstalled and re-installed. Still got the same pop up and I'm 100% sure I have adobe reader since I use it daily with my school work. Where you at SLS support.

Lemon Grove CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)

Meeting cards are up and running.

If you have further questions or concerns please message customerservice.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.!

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(195 posts)

Meeting Cards are being worked on and are expected to be available again soon.

Thank you.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(654 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 18  Next »
1 to 10 of 176
TOPIC: SLS Meeting Cards
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.