SLS Magazine : Swingers Discussion 206108101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteSLS Magazine
TOPIC: SLS Magazine
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
While visiting with a friend and fellow SLS member earlier tody, he showed us his copy of the 'free' "SLS Magazine". I'm wondering why we've never seen any mention of this here? Is this something reserved for paid subscribers? Is it even affiliated with this site? (The magazine uses the SLS blue/red/yellow/green logo). I've searched the SLS website and can find no mention of or link to this publication. Wassup with that?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Found it!! Thank you!!

Username hidden
(786 posts)
It's a good thing that SLS required you to put the extra space in that URL to protect us from spamming or being taken to a malicious link.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
You can logout of the site and you will see some links below where you enter your profile name and password. One of them is "Swingers Magazine". You can go to that page to get a free subscription.

The link is: lifestylemagazine. com

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
While visiting with a friend and fellow SLS member earlier tody, he showed us his copy of the 'free' "SLS Magazine". I'm wondering why we've never seen any mention of this here? Is this something reserved for paid subscribers? Is it even affiliated with this site? (The magazine uses the SLS blue/red/yellow/green logo). I've searched the SLS website and can find no mention of or link to this publication. Wassup with that?

Username hidden
(786 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: SLS Magazine