Rude People : Swingers Discussion 194088
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteRude People
TOPIC: Rude People
Created by: sablue1
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you are not interested AT LEAST say not Interested or NO Thanks Remember to have the courtesy to REPLY even to say NO THANKS

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It amazes me when someone is interested the effort that is put in to try and discover but when you flip it around and the people who think a no reply is a reply they are not even in the same galaxy. Well it took them no effort and the other party is left wonder? Not to jab at the website as a whole but maybe there could be a technical issue and that mail didn't get there? They sit and wait cause they are really interested.

I understand being selfish to a point. Not condoning it but I am not antiselfish either but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to break it down and treat people the way you would want to be treated.

Its been a while but I don't see many people on here with tag lines saying " please treat me as if I am totally worthless."

I am not a fan of canned statements but I will take them over nothing any day of the week.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
AllUpInThat, you are so right!We totally agree with you. here is something that we posted on another site:

Ten Letters! That's all there is. How long does it take someone to type 10 letters. Hell, "Thank You" is only eight letters. No thank you. I timed it. It took all of two seconds to type No thank you. Is it because people are somewhat anonymous that they lose all common decency. If someone compliments us, I say "Thank you!" If I am not interested in something, I say "No thank you". I know that I'm ranting, but when you take the time to write to someone telling them you like their photos or spend a good deal of time composing a message introducing yourself and asking if they would like to meet and get to know one another and they cannot take TWO SECONDS to write THANK YOU or NO THANK YOU, it ticks me off. I'm sorry if this gets some of you upset, but if it upsets you then I have to believe that you are the people that I'm talking about. What does it take to be friendly or polite. What gets me even more is when you write to someone who says that they do not like rude people. To me, not responding to an email with two seconds of typing makes you the kind of person that you don't like.

To all of you that respond to emails, THANK YOU!

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(258 posts)
No reply is being lazy. Your short coming of effort keeps someone who did take the effort to constantly looking for a reply to see if there is a connection.

It takes virtually no time with the canned statements they provide.

This is the problem people who take short cuts and put no effort in to things unless it benifits them.

Just my opinion

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Not to reply, is a reply.

Goodyear AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
"If you are not interested AT LEAST say not Interested or NO Thanks Remember to have the courtesy to REPLY even to say NO THANKS"

NO THANKS in advance, thought I would be considerate and save some time.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Seductions male half is a young puppy compared to an old dude like me :-)

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Hubby too old? - Damn I'm screwed !!!!!!

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Wow, everything for 'get with the program", to an insult, to an it's ok to be rude in advance cause someone might be rude to you.

Sa, you wanted rude, you came to the right place. Welcome to the forums, lol.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
You were ignored by a complete stranger on the internet? That's just awful.

There's a support group for that, though... look at the dozen or so other threads (in more appropriate sections of the forum) from people complaining about the same thing. I'm sure that will provide some comfort.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
Sablue, your complaint really has nothing to do with the website itself. Maybe this thread should be moved.

As for your complaint, I don't think it's a great idea for a male to be initiating contact anyway. Much better to let them come to you. My two cents.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Rude People