Response Time : Swingers Discussion 217044
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteResponse Time
TOPIC: Response Time
Created by: cplofunswingers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it me, or does it seem like the response time to problems is a bit slow? And I'm not even really talking about the amount of time it takes to fix a problem, but the fact that days or sometimes even weeks will go by and the site administrators don't even acknowledge the problems being posted in this forum.

Can't say I expect any and every problem to be fixed immediately, but when members report a problem in this forum, it'd def be nice to see an acknowledgement or something within a reasonable time frame......say 24 hours......just to let us know that you're aware of the problem and working to resolve it. And maybe throw in a regular update now and then if the problem is taking more than a couple of days to fix, even if it's just to let us know that it's still being worked on.

When days or weeks go by with no response from the site itself it sure seems like our complaints about the site not functioning properly are unimportant. As a paid member, it's kind of a slap in the face to be honest.

T

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Unfortunately, you are 100% correct.

What are we supposed to do while waiting for stuff to get fixed......jerk each other off? ;-)

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
It's standard operating procedure 'round here.....

Camillus NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Is it me, or does it seem like the response time to problems is a bit slow? And I'm not even really talking about the amount of time it takes to fix a problem, but the fact that days or sometimes even weeks will go by and the site administrators don't even acknowledge the problems being posted in this forum.

Can't say I expect any and every problem to be fixed immediately, but when members report a problem in this forum, it'd def be nice to see an acknowledgement or something within a reasonable time frame......say 24 hours......just to let us know that you're aware of the problem and working to resolve it. And maybe throw in a regular update now and then if the problem is taking more than a couple of days to fix, even if it's just to let us know that it's still being worked on.

When days or weeks go by with no response from the site itself it sure seems like our complaints about the site not functioning properly are unimportant. As a paid member, it's kind of a slap in the face to be honest.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Response Time