Random matching members : Swingers Discussion 214046106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteRandom matching members
TOPIC: Random matching members
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   6 to 15 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My "Random Matching Members" have consisted of people who don't fit my criteria & I don't fit theirs. Any idea how lame it is to get an RMM that lives close by, decent pick and then....wait for it " This member has chosen to block single males"

Username hidden
(12 posts)
i'm stuck, lol 3 of my 5 matching members are blocked to single males but it doesn't matter they are from 51 to 82 miles away any way lol

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Funny, since I mentioned this here, I'm suddenly getting real random matches.

I wonder if the site did something to "unstick" me. And I wonder if a lot of people are "stuck".

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(20201 posts)
I've got one at 32 mi but also one at 65 mi , I still get "hidden from single males" profiles ? being one i wouldn't consider that a matching profile ...lol

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(290 posts)
We never had a problem with distance.

We had a problem that the "Random" matching members are the same 20 or so profiles rotated ad nauseum.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(20201 posts)
Dear Members,

We've implemented a modification which should result in random matches located closer to your zip code being displayed on your home page.

Note that you will likely see profiles at a variety of distances from the zip code associated with your profile but this should now include profiles at much shorter distances.

Please let us know the results as you visit your home page over the next few days.

Thank you, SLS Team

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(493 posts)
random "matching" members and "not specific to your preferences" appear to be opposites...

with some of the distances involved they may as well flash single men for couples not looking for them or single men on single mens profiles...

makes NO sense

3,450 "recent" views (another head scratcher), what is "recent", today, a week, a year?

makes NO sense

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(460 posts)
did you really expect a logical answer ?

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(290 posts)
We emailed Tech Support, the response was initially: hi it is a programmed feature not specific to your preference. Best Regards, J-SLS

We then advised that if it is programmed, it isn't working properly. The response we got was: hi it is a programmed feature not specific to your preference. Best Regards, J-SLS

So, no help there.

Massapequa NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We have seen the same thing. All listed profiles are 40 - 80 miles away and do not match our profile preferences. They are "random" but not "matching". Been that way for a long time, so we just ignore that feature.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   6 to 15 of 22   End
TOPIC: Random matching members