Random matching members : Swingers Discussion 2140461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteRandom matching members
TOPIC: Random matching members
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Members,

We've implemented a modification which should result in random matches located closer to your zip code being displayed on your home page.

Note that you will likely see profiles at a variety of distances from the zip code associated with your profile but this should now include profiles at much shorter distances.

Please let us know the results as you visit your home page over the next few days.

Thank you, SLS Team

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(479 posts)
random "matching" members and "not specific to your preferences" appear to be opposites...

with some of the distances involved they may as well flash single men for couples not looking for them or single men on single mens profiles...

makes NO sense

3,450 "recent" views (another head scratcher), what is "recent", today, a week, a year?

makes NO sense

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
did you really expect a logical answer ?

Titusville PA

Username hidden
(277 posts)
We emailed Tech Support, the response was initially: hi it is a programmed feature not specific to your preference. Best Regards, J-SLS

We then advised that if it is programmed, it isn't working properly. The response we got was: hi it is a programmed feature not specific to your preference. Best Regards, J-SLS

So, no help there.

Massapequa NY

Username hidden
(9 posts)
We have seen the same thing. All listed profiles are 40 - 80 miles away and do not match our profile preferences. They are "random" but not "matching". Been that way for a long time, so we just ignore that feature.

Dunwoody GA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
same here 50 / 60 miles away and if they are "matching members" why do some have single males (of which I am one) blocked for me ?

Titusville PA

Username hidden
(277 posts)
We have the same issue, consistently 53-54 miles from us. Good to know that apparently there is a cluster of willing partners in a circle around our location, but it would be nice to see some closer random matches every now and then...

Massapequa NY

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I don't know about anyone else but the 'random' matches I'm shown are usually the same ones just shuffled.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I'm a single male and my matching members have a lot "blocked to single males " profiles lol and many are at least 50 or 60 mi away I just ignore it , it does no good to ask management to explain anything

Titusville PA

Username hidden
(277 posts)
Now we are finding people in the Newest Matching Members area that are more than 60miles away. Why is this?

Fairfax VA

Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Random matching members