Random matching members : Swingers Discussion 214046101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteRandom matching members
TOPIC: Random matching members
Created by: jwintucaz2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why are all the Random matching members on our home page 50+ miles away?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our main frustration with the Random Matching Members (and clicking on the View More link) is that people that haven't been on the site in anywhere from 10-28 days show up in that section. When we want to see people, we want to see people that are active on the site... like in the past 72 hours at the most.

Powell TN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I've posted similar. Or course there's no reply to it because its broken like many other features on sls. We have people that have blocked couples on that list. I've also seen a few profiles show up there that we have blocked and a couple weeks ago our own profile showed up. Amazing that our profile would match our profile huh? Lol

New Cumberland PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
we still have nothing but matches that are 50+ miles away, members that are blocked or we don't fit their criteria. has always been that way and will prob always be that way.

Hilton NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Not to pick on you Mr. WinADildo, but why have any pics at all when your pics are just blurry grey stuff?

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(20201 posts)
Built-to-roam , yes i do / been that way for years on here / they will never fix it !!!

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(290 posts)
My "Random Matching Members" have consisted of people who don't fit my criteria & I don't fit theirs. Any idea how lame it is to get an RMM that lives close by, decent pick and then....wait for it " This member has chosen to block single males"

Username hidden
(12 posts)
i'm stuck, lol 3 of my 5 matching members are blocked to single males but it doesn't matter they are from 51 to 82 miles away any way lol

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Funny, since I mentioned this here, I'm suddenly getting real random matches.

I wonder if the site did something to "unstick" me. And I wonder if a lot of people are "stuck".

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(20201 posts)
I've got one at 32 mi but also one at 65 mi , I still get "hidden from single males" profiles ? being one i wouldn't consider that a matching profile ...lol

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(290 posts)
We never had a problem with distance.

We had a problem that the "Random" matching members are the same 20 or so profiles rotated ad nauseum.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(20201 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Random matching members