Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Quick Find - Notes
TOPIC: Quick_Find_-_Notes
Created by: ZigNYur
Original Starting post for this thread:
One thing I have found, er, problematic is NOTES.

Adding notes to someone's profile is a simple enough process, but finding profiles that we actually entered notes into is a real pain.

For instance: If I find profile 'abc' and put a note on it for my gf to review it - she may never find it if the profile 'abc' isnt online or is far from us.

It would be nice if we had a link that just listed profiles we added notes to (similiar to the FRIENDS list/link).

INPUT = $0.02

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, we need to add that to the list.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12136 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
One thing I have found, er, problematic is NOTES.

Adding notes to someone's profile is a simple enough process, but finding profiles that we actually entered notes into is a real pain.

For instance: If I find profile 'abc' and put a note on it for my gf to review it - she may never find it if the profile 'abc' isnt online or is far from us.

It would be nice if we had a link that just listed profiles we added notes to (similiar to the FRIENDS list/link).

INPUT = $0.02

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Quick Find - Notes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.