Public Profiles : Swingers Discussion 34213101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsitePublic Profiles
TOPIC: Public Profiles
Created by: Bodyscape02
Original Starting post for this thread:
The public profiles are a nice feature that we use as our “home page” on Swing discussion forums, such as the Swingers Board, etc. We also have it posted on our yahoo profile as our “home page.” It’s an easy and convenient way to get our information out there to other people. It’s especially helpful in that we don’t get as many, “so what r u guys looking 4?” dumb questions from people while we are on yahoo or what ever.

Now the one thing that has really been bugging me about these is the sloppy look to them. A lot of the data doesn’t fit in the proper fields and the link to get a member ship completely disappears.

Any plans to upgrade the look of these? I know they are not high on the priority list but if even one person/week clicks that join button…if they could see it…

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, they are scheduled for an upgrade.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
The public profiles are a nice feature that we use as our “home page” on Swing discussion forums, such as the Swingers Board, etc. We also have it posted on our yahoo profile as our “home page.” It’s an easy and convenient way to get our information out there to other people. It’s especially helpful in that we don’t get as many, “so what r u guys looking 4?” dumb questions from people while we are on yahoo or what ever.

Now the one thing that has really been bugging me about these is the sloppy look to them. A lot of the data doesn’t fit in the proper fields and the link to get a member ship completely disappears.

Any plans to upgrade the look of these? I know they are not high on the priority list but if even one person/week clicks that join button…if they could see it…

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Public Profiles