Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Public Pic approval
TOPIC: Public Pic approval
Created by: like2playy
Original Starting post for this thread:
I posted a private and public pic several days ago. Private pic approved within hours, public pic still sitting there, waiting approval. Is there an issue with public pic approval? Anyone else having similiar issues?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been attempting to upload photos for several days now. They sit in que, then vanish into an abyss. WTF, at a time when technology is ten light years away, SLS is unable to fix a simple issue such as photo uploads from 2010. Unbelievable.<br />

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17266 posts)
When is sls going to expand the pic approval section to more then 200. When 200 pics are waiting to get approved it locks up or something and doesn't allow any to get approved. C'mon sls

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Right now, there are 200 public pics awaiting approval. When I click to start approving, I get a blank page with the message "Error Image is missing", with no way to continue.

Ashville OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Fun, something is up...we have noticed the same with a female friend who corresponds with me but her profile is only open to SM's and we areunable to view her profile.

Shell

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Hmmm. This is strange. L2P has emailed me in the past, allowing me to see their profile even though it generally isn't visible to single males. Yet, now it has reverted to being inaccessible.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I posted a private and public pic several days ago. Private pic approved within hours, public pic still sitting there, waiting approval. Is there an issue with public pic approval? Anyone else having similiar issues?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Public Pic approval