Profile Text Decoration : Swingers Discussion 449551091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteProfile Text Decoration
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks NewlyWed paragraph breaks are now in.

Webmaster, we would also like to see text centering and marquee features reinstated. Also the heart decorations would be nice.

If you can find a way to reinstate the HTML format we can do it all ourselves. It definately makes the profiles more apealing

Statesville NC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We don't normally post on these boards, however ...please allow us to climb up on the soapbox for just a minute...We personally worked very hard to use HTML codes to spruce up our profile. Anyone who had read our profile in the past would know what we mean...we made them seasonal, we had marquees, colors, paragraph breaks, and hearts. Many people commented on how they liked it. We would like to see the marquees and paragraph breaks available and also be able to use our hearts again (if thats not to much to ask) We feel it makes the profiles definately more noticable, as well as more readable....climbing down off the soapbox now....thanks for listening.

Statesville NC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I like the new Text options - it's simple, it works - what more can you ask for?

Thanks, Administration!!!

All you bit nerds who know html, scripting, etc, etc, - congrats on your skills - but.... when the less skilled of us can make this work, quit yer bellyaching, and let us enjoy something that works - even if you do know a way using less keystrokes.

***HAPPY CAMPER HERE/***

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
This is for those who are complaining about some bitchiness in this thread.

I AM bitchin the current 'profile decoration' is lame and VERY amaturish. Go ahead check out our profile - it will stay that way until some one fixes the issues at hand.

All the trouble webby or whoever went thru to devise that childish methodology wasted time - when the EXACT SAME PROCESS could have made the use of CSS viable.

So to answer eveyone's question as to why don't the bitchin folks start their own site - I am. I have invested over $25,000 in a site and it still has about another 10k of work to be done. What does that mean? Nothng absolutely nothing. We'll still maintain our profile here.

We enjoy this site very much and are pretty much dedicated to it - but this farcass of HTML in profiles is being handled in a completely amaturish manner.

Those who dislike the current process have EVERY right to voice their opinions as well as do those who have accepted things as they are. So -- if you don't like the bitchin - dont read the thread (or at least tolerate those with differing opinions).

As far as 'the webmaster bowing down to demands' -- I don not expect him to do so - however I do expect him to provide a quality atomosphere in which to create and maintain profiles that reflect positively on its members.

Personally, if webby cant implement a more professional approach to the issue - just remove it altogether (except line breaks) and leave it be.

The process is lame - period.

Zig -- shipping webby a box of whatnots so he can throw them at me!

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
rdy2playwu,

You can have paragraph breaks now. Just press "ENTER" as you would here in the forums.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Well this is about the most cumbersome and backward way I have ever seen.

Have you never heard of HyperText Transfer Protocol?, just to mention one text system?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I was looking at my profile, using Mozilla as my browser. Thats why it did not show up. Thanks

Palm Springs FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
pbcswingers,

Your profile is showing colors now. Let me know if you still do not see them. It may be that your browser is caching pages and you are seeing old data.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
I did ours eighteen hours ago and still nothing, what gives. HELP TECHY !

Palm Springs FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
It's nice to have a way to change things so they aren't so scrunched together now. A few things that still need to be added in our opinion are: the ability to center things on the page, the ability to structure paragraphs with a "tab" or a few spaces at the beginning of the paragraph, italics, marquees are nice( not completely necessary but we think they look cool), and the ability to change fonts.

With these things I think everyone should be happy.

York PA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 104   End
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration