Profile Text Decoration : Swingers Discussion 449551082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteProfile Text Decoration
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   82 to 91 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn, I read this entire thing and dont understand one post of it except "Where's the party this weekend?"

LOL, I have enough trouble finding my caps lock so I'm not yelling at everyone.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Glad to hear that you don't notice performance issues. We work hard to stay ahead of things and keep performance at acceptable levels.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
.o0O hmm i wonder if the performance issues are related to code in processes that should be replaced anyway?

Imho, its usually more effective to re-write from the ground up processes (subs, functions, templates, etc) instead of band-aid'ing problems.

I guess the other question is: What performance issues? Are you looking specifically at resources used on the servers or are these issues duplicated from a users viewpoint? These are two very different problems. As a user, I really havent seen any performance issues other than the occasional hiccup.

But hey webby, its your site man -- im just along for the ride (and the occasional backseat bitchin). I know you're always behind the 8-ball (good or bad) - and you have your priorities ..........(drumroll).................BUT the html issues ARE NOT that big of a deal to get corrected. (oops sorry did that slip out?)

Nonetheless - sls rocks.

Zig - who won the national backseat driver of the year for 3 consecutive yrs (ROFL)

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
For those that are happy with the additions, you're welcome. For those that are not, very sorry. We will add more when we can, for now we are working hard on performance issues which are much more important.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
we area waiting.LOL

Brooksville FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Can someone explain the site's problem with bacic Notepad html code? It gets 8 colors w/o hexidecimal, bold, italics, font (or browser default), centering, etc, etc..........all the basics, and any browser reads it. What's the problem? Rob

Lawrence MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Its kinda a moot point really, all this chat about hex vs decimal vs named colors. As long as the powers to be see fit to restrict CSS inside of profiles - whats the use.

<span style="font: 72pt verdana, sans-serif; color:#ff0000;">Zig </span>

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
I would except that I can never get the conversion (even using software) to match the decimal number. I am starting to think that they are using two different numbers or are adding digits that I don't know about yet......:-? zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I fight enough with having to convert hex to decimal at work when these damn cell phone manufacturers decide not to put the serial number in dec.........I don't want to do it here too......:(( lol Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Thanks NewlyWed paragraph breaks are now in.

Webmaster, we would also like to see text centering and marquee features reinstated. Also the heart decorations would be nice.

If you can find a way to reinstate the HTML format we can do it all ourselves. It definately makes the profiles more apealing

Statesville NC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   82 to 91 of 104   End
TOPIC: Profile Text Decoration